PC Patch (08.10.2019) - The Wine Cellar, new animations, Debaucheries of Derketo and more!

This update makes the game unplayable for me. I’m getting constant FPS dips from 60 down to 3. Then it appears that the memory is dumped and I spike up to 60 before it declines back down to 3. The circle repeats. I really hope this gets fixed soon!

4 Likes

New Dungeon? Urgh!!! It be the best done so far in my limited opinion. Awesome! Kudos to the Design/Dev teams

2 Likes

after the patch, my fighters and archers from treasure hunters turned into Entertainers with 0 level and 100 health. is that normal?

How many bugs come from this update. All relic hunter thralls now have gone from 7250 Hp to 100 HP wtf.

1 Like

Current bugs we are seeing:

1. Relic Hunter Thralls are now “Performers” and only have 100hp

2. Ground textures not loading after performing /warp (Log in Log out to fix till there is a patch) (Mod Issue with the combination of Pippi and Exile Lands Improved as far as we have tested)

3. Massive lag spikes

4. All gear from Blood and Sand DLC is now Cold not Heat

5. Newly tamed thralls are not placeable

6. World textures not loading on initial log in. Have to re-log

2 Likes

Same here on our server, someone mentioned memmory leak as cause. Yes we use mods, and happens in single player too. Besides maps won’t load properly, things won’t render at all, not even the ground. Something is happening, and yes, yesterday game ran as smooth as possible, without these issues.

Nice that you add content, but…

2 Likes

Double the lag spikes. Previously had 80-40 fps depending on the location, but now it drops to 10fps approximately every 10 second

1 Like

@miodeleo the latest Pippi update and the combination of Exiled Lands Improved is the issue. ELI needs to be updated. Talked to the dev, and no ETA.

1 Like

Hey everybody,

To those of you who’ve found your thralls without their gear, don’t worry. We’ve identified the issue. The gear isn’t gone and it’s still kept in the database.
We have fixed the problem and plan to release a fix as soon as we can.
To reiterate, no gear has been lost.
Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

6 Likes

Any news on the massive lag issues?

4 Likes

@Community you are lucky to have such a good community of players, so resilient. Many other games would have disappeared after so many mistakes.

3 Likes

Its been posted a few times, but this is game breaking. The FPS drop when moving or fighting makes the game unplayable, this is far more important than fixing thralls clothing! Please let us know you are looking into it and will fix it asap.

till then I think I will go back to Ark, as my fps in ark is easily 6-10 times better than Conan atm.

Wow what a great reward for getting the new dlc! Well done.

6 Likes

Does anybody else have issues with buggy sound? I can’t hear animals’ warning and attack sounds nor NPC battlecries and speech during combat. I play singleplayer. I removed all my mods, restarted Steam and started a new game and the sound was still buggy; so I know it isn’t the mods.

3 Likes

Welcome to update day where bugs aplenty come to the game… is it wrong to say that i am used to it…

3 Likes

I have the same problems.

Okay, whats with the people being raided, purged while their base guard were defenceless? Today we are being raided and we have not a single fighter to aide while our enemies have named vulcano thralls. No chance to counter…

1 Like

@Ryu-Salazar go get some named Volcano Thralls… Easy

Idle animations, finally, keep them comming FC, these animations seems not so big deal but they improve the game a lot, how about implementing one for exposive jars aswell for balance ?

Also,

Just for 2h ??? Why left 1h in the dark ? 1h sword light combo its still with too much delay among the attacks. It is slower to fight with just 1h sword in hand than to dualwield, now 2h Swords are faster than 1h sword.

Am I missing something here or you guys will still tweak the remaining weapon types?

Can we get a response on the noise issues with thralls? A lot of people are saying their thralls aren’t making any noise but my thralls are moaning and yawning to the point of annoyance.

3 Likes

What is the no name armor set, we can have with admin panel ? can we obtain it in game ? I think not…for futur content, maybe ?