[PC] Patch Notes for Live: Version 97865/17844 (18.05.2018)

To counter the body vault exploit introduced on all official servers, I chose to let unconsious bodys remain in the world on my server and even though it is a g-portal server (like all officials), I do not experience serious lag issues.

I think allowing body vaulting exploit is way worse then some lag, so I’m utterly surprised this wasn’t hotfixed withing 24h.

3 Likes

i bet system start work when you have more than 80% online (32 ppl for 40 slot server)

1 Like

Oh, that could be true…
gg funcom for ancrypting server setting names, so that people get confused what each setting does. :thinking:

3 Likes

The percentage controls how many players need to be logged on before the system starts to kick people
so if set to 80 then you need 32/40 players logged in before it will start to kick anybody
if set to 0, the system should be off.

KickAFKTime=X , where X is the amount of seconds of afk before a character is kicked, for example KickAFKTime=60 will kick people after 1 minute of afk

(I’ll add this in the notes)

4 Likes

Cna we please get a Server Message “Server going down in 5 minutes…” - would be great, I mean i was luckily in my house so I am not worried, but it’s just a quality of life change.

2 Likes

I totally agree. Please add a warning! It is very unfortunate to just be kicked off randomly!

tell us smth about 1149-1151 why they r still offline …

Lucky you I am laying out in the open a ways from my house

You are correct that this is a serious problem that needs to be fixed asap. However even if your specific server setup did not suffer from performance degradation there are game servers that did indeed have serious problems.

We are working on a feature for this which will allow us to alert you before patching. No ETA yet other than “soon”.

5 Likes

Is it possible to get to a point where we don’t break modded servers for every minor update that comes out?

拜託糗把弓箭回復到以前的射擊模式跟視角和版本
以前的版本FPS射箭視角跟射擊模式超棒 我就是看上 這種事腳跟射擊方式才買這款遊戲
現在的弓箭版本跟屎一樣沒人想玩
你們還把十字弓移除了?

這下亞洲玩家都嫌棄這款作品了
https://
mgur.
com
/a/
ZTH4Fbv

https:
//steamcommunity.
com
/id/232134r3/recommended/440900

2 Likes

Will there be an option for the community set their servers as PvE-C? Was curious if we’d able to set flags in the INI files that allows servers to be displayed under PvE-C

Can we have more information about the “crash” fix?

i dont think so they didnt reply 11h now and server 1151 down 20h already

3 fatal error during 1h… friday patch… (-

Official servers settings :
KickAFKPercentage =
KickAFKTime =

Has the login failed problem been solved?

1 Like

Keyword bolded :smiley:

Anyone from funcom willing to share info if devs at least figured it out what is causing spikes on main CPU thread in specific spots across whole map? Also, when we will get optimization for oasis south of den (considering I did not had performance issues there before console optimizations went thru, I guess we need optimization for optimizations)?

I will keep asking about this, because it is not acceptable for game to stutter in middle of the desert and work fine in mounds or at pirate ship (excluding couple of spots which are caused by global CPU main thread skyrocketing sometimes even from 40% utilization to 100%).

1 Like

Hey, thanks for all the hard work so far, can you let us know if the light amour issue has been fixed which doesn’t let us complete chapter 3. Can’t at the moment complete this quest…

Hoping😁

If am not mistaken CombatModeModifier=1 and PVPEnabled=True will list your server as PVE Conflict. Current config is subject to change if we find a better way to do it.

1 Like