[PC] Patch Notes for Live: Version 97865/17844 (18.05.2018)

On 1043 we upgraded the setaltar from t1/t2 to t3.
Spoiler: It should not be stuck in those foundations on the right.
(Also that priest was stuck inside the altar when it still was t2.)

1 Like

are you on an official or private server? any mods?

Can we at least get proper naming scheme for thralls?! Here is one example

1 Like

Slaves do not attack enemies on official PvP servers. They remain static and do not respond to aggression. It is totally useless to have a warrior on base if it does not serve absolutely at all

1 Like

This Hotfix REVERTED the HP regen fix from previous patch. Please fix it destroys the game.

And I was wondering about that…
Has happened for me as well on #1043.
Standing shortly afk near dancer causes health regen to go up, while it wont show in stats tab.

Btw, I still cannot grind crimson lotus. (To get that dust for potions/else.)
Also I cannot craft a crimson lotus decoration.

Running at consistently low 70s maximum. The crashes happen reliably at the same places (always when I am approaching my wheel of pain… really lives up to the name for me).

at the Moment thralls are not really usefull. We will have to wait for them to polish them. Only archers are Kind of usefull if they are somewhere not reachable. Well Kind of.

1 Like

Is is intended that one craft of dragon arrows will only create 1 arrow?

If I could just build wheel of pain in there…

No. I made some a short while ago, it made 10 at a time like every other arrow type.
I do recall it only making 1 at a time when I tried it in EA though; maybe it was fixed for some people or it randomly bugs. Or maybe mine is bugged and it’s supposed to make only 1… No idea.