PC - Player Collision Box Broken after Patch Oct-4-2018

bug

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [Highlands]

Player started to shake intensely then fell through floor. After this happened player had new super power.
Can walk through any player placed block, or door or wall. Even if the block belongs to another player.

Steps to reproduce the bug:

1. Place a block at the edge of a cliff
  2. Walk on block
  3. Shake
  4. Fall through floor

I tested that death taxi does not fix. Restarting PC does not work. Swimming does not correct. No amount of jumping works. Cant climb on player structures. Also cant open chests or doors. Can see items in chests and doors. Camera also gets confused and falls to middle of body at times, third person clearly shows player in floor. Newly placed blocks have same issue.

Mods of any sort?

0 mods

Oh, this may or may not be related, but people have been mentioning some sort of walking bug. Is this when it occurred?

Hey!

I’ve asked the dev team to investigate this. I noticed you’re on a private server? Is it using any mods?

UPDATE: According to one of our lead programmers this should go away after a server restart :slight_smile:

No Mods of any Kind enabled or used. I play Conan Exiles Pure. all Mods were removed & downloaded Exiles clean while back. ty for reminding me. I deleted my Private server character was in Rogue Exiles but my Home is in Conan Exiles server # 1507. Official. those are remnants of other places i played at. Only Official Servers now.

Update: Server restart bypassed this issue. Unfortunately this is occurring now on a daily basis on the vanilla private server. It seems to impact different players. The common symptom is a vibration on the feet before the collision matrix fails.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.