PC Post-Halloween Patch (07.11.2018)

At the moment, we have many problems with the pet system. Some player report this bugs, but they’ve never received any feedback.

Problem 1) The setting StarvationTimeInMinutes jump always back to 240. this always happens when i open admin menu or after serverestart.

Problem 2) The hunger counter reset after every serverrestart, so the slaves or animals could never starve.

Problem 3) Some animals don’t eat.

Problem 4) More than 40% of animal races have no nameplates and are immortal

Problem 5) I cant kill all animals as admin, both admin commands do not work. The immortal animals become normal when they are attacked by something. I spawn another animal and put the bugged animal between us. after that it can kill the pet normally and he has a nameplate.

Sorry, i mean that we have deactivated it on our server since release. all user with big bases have many problems. CE create many separated building instances at the database, and the decay system dont like it. when something then decays, the workbenches often remain standing

i made a report a few days ago about server crashes that we had since two weeks ago, but there was no reaction. today we had 5 crashes shortly after the hotfix came out. i already talked to the hoster and it’s definitely a problem of conan. if i had a contact, i could provide all logs and the server database to analyze them and if necessary find and fix the bug.