PC Server 1031 unplayable in afternoon hours

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

[helo since arround 18.11.2020 server 1031 is crashing alot it starts arround 1pm sometimes it is temporary but i lost patience after fev hours so i dont know how long it takes for server to fix itself.
server is crasching literaly every 5-10 minutes people are already starting to leave server suz it unplayable.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.log in to server 1031 in eu afternoon hours.
2.wait 15 min
3.log in again cuz you 100% kicked from game.
4.wait 15 min

This issue actually started Monday 16.11.2020. It starts around 12-13 PM Netherlands Time and as the reporter said, we get kicked out of the game every 15 minutes.
This repeats about 10 times until it stops.

1 users has been logging in first after each reset, his Funcom ID is’ ??? #43305’. Found this through the console menu and have a screenshot on my account showing the user IDs during a disconnects session.

Apart from the disconnection every 15 minutes i have also noticed the following before server kicks us out:

1. Instant crafting - most recent was using 1000 seeds and 1000 fiber, started the crafting and poof all the gruel was done in less than a second.
  2. NPCs despawn in front of you
  3. Insane lagging before the server kicks us out

Would be really nice if someone could have a look at this issue.

Thank you

So for the last hour we have been connecting and disconnecting and the same user, #43305, is still the only one connecting first. fun times in conan XD

…and I keep on telling the alphabet…:smiley:

helo again last fev days people on server 1031 are monitoring trafick and we got some news we are not sure and we are not sure how to prove it but in 99%when players (ABC#19832 or player 123#83852 those are funcom ID) are joining server or are online server is crashing , but server is always stable and accualy never crasched if both those players are offline dont know it will help you, me personaly and fev other players decided to report both to funcom and Valve cuz we all play from steam hope
it will help ty.

Hey there,

We’ve closed this topic since it’s breaking some of our community guidelines about accusing other players publicly.

Should you wish to report an infraction, please follow the guidelines found in our server rules: