[PC Server] - Pyre’s of the North - Vanilla PVP Server admins are abusing

who cares? private server > opinion.
money > what you can think
dont like the server > go play on another one

I will not get involved in your game. I am just warning players to stay away from your server. you are the admin of the server.

what screen ? your silly rules of 6 ( i bet because your friends were 6) forced us to get divided. one player was asking me why are you helping each other and i said because we are friends we used to be in a same clan (of course other servers) plus we are not emotional. we dont care about your server. next time state out the rules properly. your server did not have alliance rules until today plus pandemic had a great ally who was admin. yes admin was supporting pandemic. its your server man. you can do whatever you want but i wish i could take my time back. all those hours i suffered to farm are wasted. this will not end here. I will report your server to youtubers too.

I am slick George, I dont even give 2 ■■■■■ about admins or Pandemic clan. I’m here to tell all this people what lies you are spreading.

exactly. Opinions. in admin’s opinion, we were too op for the server.

well. they are free to join and they will face the truth.

i’ll make simple:

• is it your wallet that pays for the server?

if your answer is not yes. then you have nothing to say about how the admin of this server hanbdles matters in his own server. offended or not your opinion is irrelevant to how the admins of a private server runs the said private server.

you weren’t a “witness” you were one of the ones banned don’t try brush that little fact under the Rug okay?

Dude, hes telling the Conan community about abusive admins on a server.

Are you paying for the Funcom forums? If the answer is no, let him have his rant about the server. He knows very well to move to another server, hes telling other to avoid this one.

1 Like

bro when you join the server hits you with “rules of the server” you ■■■

true but first thing you shoudl know. never hit a private server. aklways go on official.

first time being banned from a private? cute.

Well, this is provided op’s version of the story is what really happened. If you read the thread on reddit, it sounds like him and his buddies broke the rules, they got warned but keep breaking the rules and ended up being banned for it. That would be admins doing their job instead of being toxic and exactly why people play private servers. We will never know :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

So I will rephrase this above post since someone got all twisted up about it. This is a great example of the way private servers are worse the official servers.

… for people who don’t want to be bound by any rules. :blush:

1 Like

Hey there,

Don’t accuse players on the forums itself, please. This is against the Community Guidelines.

Try to stay civil and discuss the issue through DM. If this does not help, move to another server.

Private server owners have full ownership of the server, and as such are allowed to choose their server rules and use admin powers as they like. If you think they are abusing their powers, it’s their choice to do so.

If you are being harassed

I don’t think it’s a matter of private vs official servers. There are plenty of private servers with no problems at all because they’re moderated fairly and in a professional manner. Clumping all private servers together for a handful of bad apples is unfair.

In this particular case, it’s possible that the server rules of engagement were simply not communicated properly, and this led to a misunderstanding that now escalated. It’s also possible, although without any factual evidence I’d be careful so as not to speculate in either direction, that a server admin abused their powers.

Although technically it’s true that “the people who pay for the servers can do whatever they want”, when inviting others to join their server they do adopt certain obligations towards these people. People have a right to expect fair treatment, or at least they should be told in no uncertain terms that unfair treatment is to be expected.

I mean, a person who owns a football stadium could order a match interrupted if their favorite team was losing, but most don’t because, well, it’s just not done. Similar social conventions (should) apply to all gaming environments.

To the parties involved in the conflict this thread is about: please handle this matter between yourselves. The rest of us have no way of knowing which of you, or if any of you, are telling us the truth. We can hear both sides’ arguments and be none the wiser.

1 Like

Actually, your first post that was flagged was perfectly correct. Too bad the super fans censor everything negative, even the truth.