[PC] Thrall conversion time Reset

happening to me on officiale server 1025… level 4 thraal resetting near the end … forum god sake this patch is bugged more than before…

June 17 2018 after patch I am having the same issue loaded Lian tarman and freya into my wheel was almost done when I logged off loggin the next day and they was at nothing… played for 10 hours next day almost done logged out to check some mods logged back in a few mins later and reset. I can’t play for 20 hours at a time. I got 2 level 4 taskmaskers on my wheels as well… this is bull crap

This is still an issue. Is there any idea on when Funcom are going to patch this?

We cant all just sit here twiddling our thumbs leaving unconverted thralls on the wheel.

on singleplayer, it seems to me as though if I log out and back in a long way from a particular wheel, the progress on that wheel will not be lost. If I am within the load/active radius of the wheel, it gets reset whenever I log. Not that this bug doesn’t BADLY need fixing, but it seems like maybe it is a workaround to run far away from your wheel before logging out.
Edit:
Nvm. This doesn’t work. I hadn’t played in a week, and I think a wheel finished just before I logged off before the patch. I experimented and all my wheels reset on log no matter where I am.

I experience the same bug. Wheel of pain resets when i delog

Same here on an official PVE-C server. It seems that this is a widespread problem, it’s been known since the patch went live days ago, and FunCom has yet to address it in any way. Not only do they break the game more with every patch, they don’t even engage with the community. They don’t care, they got our money.

i think they realy care about us / theire game.

But main probleme here that they work a way too mutch and they should stop release patch on friday.
So if theyre is a probleme with last past they don’t have to work on week-end day, but i gess they already know that.

Offical server 1823 (PVE-C) Same issue as others have stated. Server resets and all is lost on the Wheel . NO point in trying to “break” a named thrall. Its useless at this point.
Come on Funcom get your act together!
Fix one thing break two others…Amazing

Same issue at our dedicated Server. 50 Players, everyday full, but yehaaa! let´s set the point to the dlc !

Same bug on dedicated server, all thrall conversion AND other queued crafting stop when I log out (when I’m the only one left on the server at least).
Really annoying!

Same bug on Arcanea server. ehhh Funcom