PC Update (06.01.2021) - Update 2.2: Bug fixing, stamina and shield overhauls!

If they did fix duplicate stats it can take multiple server restart to kick in for everyone so it make take time

I doubt that but ill take your word on it and will keep checking

Awesome sauce! Pure unadulterated awesome sauce!

It was reported on november: Character sounds like a Crocodile or Rocknose or something? on testlive, yet they didnā€™t take time to fix it but well im not surprised at all.

3 Likes

Tbh I was hoping for a combat rework, something that looks a bit more like Dark Souls or something like it.
Heavy and light atacks without comboā€™s feel plain, and was a lot better beforeā€¦

2 Likes

Back with the awesome Memory error I had with the big patch of July 2020. : ā€œ0xfc981b44ā€ uses memory adress: ā€œ0x00000000ā€. ā€œMemory cannot be ā€œwrittenā€ā€.

TL/DR: With new patch, game crash while loading so I canā€™t play the game anymore.

Try to uninstall and download game again

What!?! That was reported and they swore up and down it was only a testlive artifact.

1 Like

:crazy_face:

Can someone explain how this works exactally?

And now Iā€™m downloading another update.

Thanks for the update.

ā€œIt is no longer possible to dodge when over encumbered.ā€
-> false it is possible. Single player PC.

Why do you nerf dragon bone weapons?

Why do you nerf spiked weapon upgrade from +15% to +10% armor damage?

1 Like

Okey, rendering is f ked up. And also rocknoses.

Some of the stuff is not improving the PVP atleast. Like, making it impossible to dodge while overencum why? When you still possible to use daggers and do backflips. Make it possible to dodge again, thatā€™s not a problem. It never been a problem.

Also this new stamina system making it the opposite what u wanted to do before. Making it harder to run away. Now people run like maniacs, and thatā€™s not that fun atleast.

I-frames while dodging I dont get either why it was changed. Now you canā€™t hit a guy in a dodge except in the very end of it wich is stupid. Before this update u had to atleast time ur dodge, now u can just keep on dodging.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see a video of you dodging while encumbered. I tested that several times on testlive and was never able to do it.

Is not working. Unless u are 50 encum.

Thralls, going through doors, hitting through foundation. Good job on that.

2 Likes

It is working with + 50 in encumbrance. Solo play for testing on PC.

Yeah but thereā€™s no patch notes for it, wodner what this isā€¦ It was low size

My framerate is dropping-out to 0 on a high-end, brand new Alienware laptop. Yesterday I had a minimum framerate of 40 fps in densely populated, highly built-up areas.

Update: I immediately logged out and logged back in and the framerate issue was gone. Leaving this here in case it helps anyone else.

simply overlap them as if you upgrade t1 to t3, now you can swap the pieces regardless of the tier.