PC Update (12.12.2018): The Seekers of the Dawn Pack is now available on PC

You can now get your hands on content from the mysterious eastern kingdom of Yamatai, where a powerful people dwell on an island at the edge of the world.

Wield all new and mighty Katanas in battle – with their unique animations and quick dash attacks they add a new dimension to combat! Create your home using the unique Yamatai building pieces, created from white stone with beautiful wooden beams and gold ornamentation.

Craft three new armor sets, like the fearsome Yamatai Demon medium armor and twelve new weapons, including three Katanas! Decorate your body with five new warpaints and own five unique pets which can be tamed through the new pet system.

Seekers of the Dawn Pack contains:

• 39 new Yamatai building pieces.
    • A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three.
  • 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Yamatai Warlord heavy armor.
    • Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each.
  • 12 new stylish Yamatai weapons.
    • Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon.
  • 5 exclusive pet skins.
    • Have your own unique looking sabretooth, tiger or crocodile.
  • 5 new Yamatai warpaints.
    • Cool looking warpaints of the moon, crane or dragon.

All the new content from Seekers of the Dawn Pack is exclusive to this DLC and adds a host of new visual options but does not give any in-game advantage in power. All the new items have comparable stats to existing items.

Please note that the Katana is available to all players who own Conan Exiles. The DLC adds new, unique looks to the weapon.

13 Likes

When can we expect another dlc that includes cosmetic placables?

8 Likes

And more character creation options. Like more beard types etc. Character creation is tragic for a 2018 game.
Why japan themed stuff, by Ymir’s frozen balls?

5 Likes

Nice looking DLC.

I wonder what the stats will be on the armors. Any clarification please?

This is looking great! Awesome job folks!

Same as with the Final Frontier, where are the decoration items? also if this is war paint should really be a tattoo in Japanese styles. not a bucket of paint thrown over your body. where is the art man… 1 color? DID you even google full body Japanese tattoo… gives you a clear idea why I’m pissed at this full moon monstrosity!

as for weapons: missing, dual wield Kama’s. Kusarigama (Kama on a chain). Shuko or Tekagi (Japanese claw weapons). Nunchaku (google: Joris van den Berg or Bruce Lee). Bo (long stick). Jitte (dual wield). Kyoketsu Sodge (another chain weapon like Kusarigama) and the variety of throwing weapons: Shurikens, Throwing Stars, Kunai Knives! (Sai’s are worked out like daggers and not like sai’s!)

also, what’s up with the jumping? it looks like I am jumping inside an invisible pudding every time I jump. if its like a little bit high and land in a puddle it looks like you face plant super hard. when you jump during sprinting multiple times, you look like red riding hood hopping through the woods! I do not feel like a lean mean fighting barbarian like this… -_-

Building pieces and pet skins look amazing! *have to check if their diet is implemented. with final frontier that was missing. food does not affect their timer as it does for other pets. Armors look amazing but there is a thing where heavy armor for Japanese armors is not as heavy as plate mail armors.

overall Awesome job FunCom!

4 Likes

Excellent job dev people!
I am not a fan of the Japanese / samurai aesthetics BUT I’ll probably end up buying it anyway for the kick ■■■ pet skins!

Now, can we please get a Barbarian / Vanir / Viking / Conan loincloths and big belts DLC next?
PLEASE please P L E A S E!!!

3 Likes

Sorry, but the Building looks horrible.

2 Likes

I assume this is for the east markets. I still wonder why if Conan is cimmerian, there hasn’t been a cimmerian dlc yet. I’m kind of puzzled. All new content is very welcome, but come on guys… a game with a cimmerian original, and no cimmerian specific stuff?.

4 Likes

This is the first DLC I am probably not buying because it contains no decorations or furniture and I am not fond of the building style, but it is good to see more content being added. What I would really like is some more common decorative items and some casual clothing. I also agree why all this asian stuff, bring on the Celtic content.

2 Likes

Asian market is big, pretty big, in terms of potential sales. Look at it that way.

Really… add a Dlc no problem but at least notify that you are actually going to add it at least 2-3 days prior… we have war in the server and we might just get wiped because i will not be able to log in to activate the god bubble before the raid time…

1 Like

Heavy armor stats is Vitality, Medium is Encumb, don’t know the light one, im curious, seems to fit Accuracy.

The weapons skins are killer, I remember seeing someone crying for a Katana 1h, there you go ^^.

Good Job on this dlc FC, it looks beautiful.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info sir!

Just bought the DLC myself, gonna discover those light armor stats now.

Nice, please craft it and tell us.

I second this request.

I have made the suggestion the the past to call the DLC - KNICK-KNACKS OF THE NORTH!

3 Likes

Nice DLC. But… give us next a Stygian DLC :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree, more northern barbarian themed stuff would be sweet.

2 Likes

Lower level stuff especially. The Cimmerian heavy and medium stuff looks/is awesome but Cimmerians, Hyperborean and Aesir/Vanir stuff would be handy, I reckon

2 dlc with cosmetics placables, 2 dlc with pet skins, so…I hope next.

2 Likes