PC Update (16.06.2020) - Update 41: Followers re-balancing, Avatar fixes and more!

They are not wiped, some of us were able to get on earlier to various Officials.

What I experienced, and others have mentioned, is that they are no longer attached to the original characters on those servers. So everything is still present, but perhaps due to the changes from a SteamID to a Funcom Live ID some players have been detached from their original characters.

This would obviously be bad if the case and not correctable.

This is now strange. A server where I am playing, I had to create a new character and at my base seems that all guards and horses have disappeared. Is it a result of a mod or this update? Right now I do not know at all.

Have I missed something somewhere but why do we now have a caps name and a string of numbers under our avatar names ingame, it is just nasty.
so now it looks like,

myname

[MYNAME#001234]

I don’t grumble about much but that is not nice, and the RP community must be having a kitten.
If it is just me and I need to adjust something please tell me where/how, if not then why? would you do this.

We had a sign up forever,

Fast
Cheap
Right
Pick 2

1 Like

I have been in I.T. for 25+ years, and have used every version of windows ever. There is NOTHING in 7 that isnt in 10. Its just moved to a different place. Your ignorance to facts is astounding.

1 Like

Please folks, we’re all frustrated, but that’s not a reason to disregard civility.

Keep it as constructive as possible and play the forums by the guidelines.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

Regards

jim

5 Likes

That’s funny from my point of view. I work in QA for a big swedish company that produces medical equipment.
With that low standard of QA the company would be dead in a day and maybe some people too.

5 Likes

Still crashing, despite the ‘hot fix’.

1 Like

Now i se my server but ping is??? and player online is ? to.

2 Likes

I just got a 2.1 gb update…I think it was an update, lol.

I logged in to my server using Direct Connect an now it makes my players and I create a new character?

What hotfix? where was this announced?

It was announced, but the update screwed things up a bit. Now there is another one that hopefully fixes what went wrong.

I have an issue that seems a little different not sure what is going on. But I can direct connect to the server I play on and be logged in for about 3-5 Minutes. The game than freezes and I open the TaskManager and it says ConanSandBox.exe not responding, and after this 2.1GB Update it does the same thing but says UE4Game not responding… is there a fix for this?

I am running Windows 10 Btw.

2 Likes

Still will not even let me start the game

Same here… so frustrating.

so archers and fighters don’t matter per se? i.e. put a bow on a fighter and he should use it as proficiently as an archer?

I have restarted a few times, as well as validating files. Still, I press play and it does nothing.

No, it means a thrall who should have (has one when you place them) a 1 handed weapon isnt penalised for using a 2 handed. archery/melee damage multipliers or base stats/growth is a different thing

have you tryed to verifid you files?
in Steam /propetys / local files …

1 Like