PC Update 2.3 (16.03.2021) - Isle of Siptah revamp, Offline mode, sprint attacks and more!

Where do we get the recipe for Eldarium chests on the island? Can someone help me?

in 2.4 they will add thrall limit and other othings so it mostly will be in 2.4 but i feel that is going to be a much part of something else entirely

So is proper spelling and punctuation. Calm down.

1 Like

Ugh, stop tempting me to come back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are fast elevators standard on IoS or is it a learnt feat because I haven’t noticed that they’re much faster, so I’m not entirely sure.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/2-3-recipes-eldarium-chests/158784

1 Like

No, they weren’t any faster the last time I played. I meant “come back” as in come back to Conan Exiles :wink:

1 Like

You mean I won’t have to play slots on Siptah for another 3 years to get a particular recipe!?. :star_struck:

1 Like

Funcom seems to have a bad habit of saying ok this is broke but we promise we will fix it “next” patch…Look people we made a recipe for you but oops we promise to have the ingredients for it “next” patch. Every patch that comes out they might as well just say straight out…"we know this is incomplete, will break things and is most likely broken itself but we promise to fix it “next” patch…

Well you know it will take you 100+ fragments to get them right lol.

1 Like

They did say they were aware of the thrall issue and it was fixed internally and would be in the next patch but lets be honest did any of us expect it to be fixed next patch, not me for sure. I have low expectations for fixes lol keeps me from becoming to frustrated with the game.

If the thrall fix comes only with 2.4, which is at least 1 month, 1 month and Half away…then ill be pissed. I am on this one with Palm52…he Made some assumptions that can be treated as to be the truth.

This was a bad decision to not include the “fix” in this “hotfix”. I have not been yet online so i do not know if this hotfix did anything to thralls. @Palm522 can you confirm that the thralls have the same behaviour as before this hotfix?

Shameless.

2 Likes

Yes. Honestly, i have expected to see this hotfix come as a day 1 hotfix( ok maybe day 3), it is troublesome to see such a issue persist. Especially when they have it “fixed” internally.

That’s their answer for a lot of things and it never actually happens.

It’s Exiled Lands, not Siptah. If I can’t get 100+ fragments while I’m leveling to 60, getting geared up, and building my castle, then I’m doing something wrong :smiley:

Maybe they have not treaten it as a bug. Pure speculation :slight_smile:

What i can Tell you for sure is that i have been using the same thrall for quite some time now. Sometimes he is ok, sometimes not so ok :))

I Had the thrall using full combos with every weapon i gave him, i also Had the thrall taking his time between attacks(only 1 hit) quite often. I did Demense of Demon Spiders quite a few Times, in my First 2 runs everything was ok, the 3rd one he left me do the damage(what a honor) and i was like wth…

I really believe that Hugo just wanted to calm the Tsunami and he was successful, i do not Think they will escape so easy this time. A caught lie is a bad lie. :innocent: From the behaviour of my thrall i Think this bug might be more complex then they have expected and made Hugo look like a liar :face_with_monocle:

Since hotfix 2.3.1, the mod mismatch page queues the mod download but never starts it. This happens in all servers.

I used 350 fragments, only to see if there are any other recipes then the ones everyone knows. I got nothing “hidden”, i got all the NEW recipes in duplicates enough to fill up 3 wooden crates(not the starting one). I got every recipe from the First 50 fragments i went to use. Rngesus might have been on my side.

On Siptah Getting fragments is very time consuming. @CodeMage

1 Like

You did very well if got all the ones you wanted in first 50 , I remember I spent over 200 last time in and still did not get the one I wanted got a ton of doubles and at least 10 table legs at least. Its always a gamble for sure.

1 Like

Either the fix is included and they forgot to put it in the patch notes, or it’s not included for some reason. Can we get someone to test it before grabbing pitchforks and torches? :wink:

Just to avoid any misunderstandings: that was more than a week ago and it refers to 2.3, not the 2.3.1 hotfix.

I don’t know what’s happening in this particular case, but usually when something is “fixed internally but did not make it into the release”, it means that the fix wasn’t 100% production-ready. There are various reasons for that, one of which is that it wasn’t properly tested. Sometimes an internal fix that didn’t make it into an update is later tested more thoroughly and found to be flawed (e.g. it breaks something else or doesn’t fix the problem entirely).

Again, I don’t know what’s going on here specifically, but there are legit reasons why these things can happen, so let’s not call people liars just yet. I do hope they’ll communicate more clearly about this, though.