PC Update 2.3 (16.03.2021) - Isle of Siptah revamp, Offline mode, sprint attacks and more!

Thanks for the update. It’s finally here. :clap:

1 Like

Added a correction to the notes:

2 Likes

is it possible to make a list of any new Weapon Bonues and what they do
like Kumulativ and bloodthirster on the new weapons

1 Like

Bonuses for Sigils are now player-specific, we’ll be sure to update the notes to reflect this intentional change.

1 Like

Maybe I overlooked it in the patch notes, but shouldn’t Siptah be paired/connected with the old Exiled Lands map, In this patch??

There are no plans for linking both maps, you might’ve read about the character transfer which will allow characters to be transferred between servers running different maps.

3 Likes

Okay… when will this get to live servers then?

Most likely the patch After release of Siptah. Maybe on testlive a bit earlier.

Expected in the 2.4 release, which is an unknown ETA.

this patch broke the thralls entirely

they dont do combos, they get stuck with almost evertyhing and they dont teleport when stuck…

really bad, this is starting to look like the “mother of all patches”

thanks for the crap patch funcom. ("i am dissapointed and angry*)

1 Like

I was told thralls use preferred weapons now and will only perform combos with their preferred weapon.

If someone can back that up or provide a patch note that’d be cool!

Your other comments are nice though. Good for you.

They know about the weapon combo issue and have already fixed internally, so it won’t be long before the fix is out (or so I would believe). Thralls getting stuck is pretty easy to unstick. Hasn’t this always been the case though? When they get stomped into the ground by a boss, or pounded into an object with some heavy attack? I just grab them and reposition, then put them back on follow and it is done.

Crom’s blessings be on all Dev and Art staff (thralls) and on all the Testlive Testers and Modding ‘lot’ for getting this through. The new changes look like the relearning stuff is going to be real!
(I have not seen screaming or ranting, so that’s good…?)

1 Like

IT DID happened from time to time, but not as right now.

ok, cant see it in the known issues part. (ill read it again and edit)

LOL try that in of of those new encampment where YOU CANT relocate them… ? you cant reposition a thrall in one of those new places they added. can you?

Ya, which is also being worked on for an update (per Ignasis, I don’t feel like running around finding the post, but he said it was slated for 2.4).

It’s a bug, there is a thread about it. They have an internal fix for it and will release it in a future patch.

1 Like

their sense of priorities is laughable. really it is. problems like this… should NEVER GO TO LIVE Servers. sorry.

3 Likes

they do teleported when ruinning away from it ,.(it happened a lot with the red mother) now they stay stuck and dont teleport, issue is many times worst than it was…

i mean i cant believe it, such an annoying bug, pass their QA, and i not being a tester but a gamer finds it in less than 2 hours playing with the new patch? tells me something is really really wrong with their internal process.

Oh haha thanks. Here I thought it was a feature xD

Its like that friend that is allways going to pay you back next week…

2 Likes

Does anyone know if building near the big cursed camp can get your base demolished by star metal meteors? do they drop near the cursed big camp?

1 Like