PC Update 2.4 Official Discussion Megathread

WOOOOOW, 41,93GB, DL NOW! :aaaaaa:

Really? :)))

1 Like

yep, just started the update and it is pulling 42GB. Don’t get why so big, but not much to do but let it go I guess

2 Likes

42 GB of nothing for base map? WHY???

@methoz There are a lot of changes in the base game files. All the changes to AI / Balancing / Combat / New Religion / QoL Improvements / Bug Fixes apply to both maps. All these files need to be updated i.e re-downloaded. It is a major update for both maps.

5 Likes

Didn’t they say on the livestream that this change was reversed?

41 Go, it is good to have a fiber connection with you :slight_smile:

No they said previous changes were reversed. And explained why are making this changes and where they are heading.

This is excellently awesome.

2 Likes

there are fixes and changes for exiled lands too, nothing major thou

First I would like to know is @Ignasis are they feeding you enough? Or you just want us to send you a Pizza with Pineapple on it? Also would love to see pineapples or other fruits and veggies in the game. Then we could make the pineapple pizzas and take over the Exile or Isle’s!!!

3 Likes

Puting 42 GB update release at begining of raid time lol
I knew they don’t play on their official “pvp” servers :rofl:

Seriously?

1 Like

Thank you for poitning this it, it has just been corrected:

1 Like

Maprooms are no longer usable by people outside of the clan that owns them on PvE Official. Is this intended?

2 Likes

@nokosa Funcom are checking:

It seems that the issue affects elevators and potentially fountains as well.

1 Like

reserved as exclusive food to tame ninja turtles

2 Likes

This is a bunch of BS, just tested my T4 Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker and she wont perfom a combo, actually not more than 1 hit, shes fresh from the whell, placed her into the world with 2.4

It was noted on the forums since day 1 of 2.4 testlive, that relic hunters were still broken, guess they ignored the feedback AGAIN

heres the proof, dont just take my word
YT Vid

1 Like

I can confirm this! this is BS!

1 Like

Just noticed that the Isle of Dawn has no LoD(Level of Detail) enabled or missing. If you look at the Isle of Dawn from an elevated point I get 25-30 fps. If I look from the same point at Isle of Dusk, I get 75 fps.
This should be looked into.

1 Like