PC Update 2.4 Official Discussion Megathread

As I see that someone is listening now, allow me to suggest you to add a new feature: enable the possibility to assign performers to music instruments - mix some craft animation or so -. That would be astonishing.

1 Like

:laughing:

No offense meant to the localization team, but this is a funny, funny mistake. I can understand how it happened, though, as the adjective “lean” means “delgado” :smiley:

Reminds me of that commercial for English language courses, where the guy translates “repollo” es “rechicken” :grin:

(Again, no disrespect to the team, all in good fun.)

3 Likes

Lean as in thin?..lol

1 Like

Yep, that :smiley:

I appreciate the updates, but I wanted to point out that I was a little annoyed with the fact that these changes came as a x.x.1 revision patch without warning…

these thrall nerfs and herbal tea changes, while I welcome them, were annoying because they were tossed into a revision patch with no warning and they have a MAJOR impact on PvP.

English language can be anomalous sometimes, so many of the same words mean different things based on context.

1 Like

Yep, some of the changes to early-access pre-release games are irritating, but I guess it’s to be expected.

Please fix the spiders from the new altar because several spiders in three or four hits kill a fighter not PVP time.

Are you saying another player has summoned the new god outside of raid hours and is able to attack and kill your thralls?

No, it’s about Globe of Yezud. It’s been reported and they’ve confirmed they’re working on a fix. I can’t say more about it, because I don’t want my message to be removed for discussing exploits.

Ahhh, I was thinking he meant the spider globes coming off the back of the new avatar. I haven’t tried the new god yet, still looking for him on Exiled Lands map.

1 Like

I understand that you can only throw a spider, right? If you roll 2 the first one dies instantly

Yes, that’s correct.

2 Likes

The main game has been fully released, only things unique to Siptah count as early access.

2 Likes

In the crafting table, the paved walkway throws an error when you try to place it.

I don’t know if this is important to you or not, but I decided to tell you about the problem. I noticed a problem on weak PCs . When playing on the average graphics settings on the Conan Exiles map, and on the original Siptah map (without new islands), there are no lags. As soon as you switch to a new islands, lags begins. On the dunes there are serious lags that slow down the game, on the volcanic zone there are not serious lags, but this problem is also present. There is a factor that you are standing on the border of the islands, turn the camera and look in the direction of the north and everything is fine, as soon as you turn the camera to the south and look at the new camps, stable brakes start on the screen. It looks like the large size and volume of textures that slow down the game

If necessary, I can record a video

загружено (6)

Thanks for attention.

(The smart guys will say - “buy a new computer”, I will answer - I don’t care)

(I apologize for the bad English if my text is not clear somewhere)

3 Likes

They shouldn’t, because it’s not a problem with your computer:

3 Likes

There still also tons of game-log spams going on. Tested x time without any mods, easy to repeat in singleplayer, it start stort after character creation.
I have still no explanation what’s about that. But there still hundreds lines.

1 Like

No they said previous changes were reversed.

That isn’t anything new. Try running a dedicated server and looking at the Windows Event viewer. All 500 errors a minute are dumped right in it as well as the game log. This has been an ignored issue for as long as I can remember.
Funcom simply does not know what they are doing.