Pending Connection Failure XBOX one

So I play on server 2581for XBox and I keep getting this error code. I’ve tried hard resetting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling, and hard wiring my xbox to my modem and nothing works. I’ve been playing this server since day one and haven’t had any issues till today. Could someone please help me.

2 Likes

I’m getting the exact same problem, i had it last week, too, the only thing they could do to sort it was restart the server i play on…thats the only fix i know about so far…just waiting for them to help (again now)…

2 Likes

As far as I’ve seen the only definite way for it to be fixed is for them to restart the servers.
My game gave me the same thing (server 2727) I tried resetting my xbox and net, as well as reinstalling to no avail.
Hopefully we get a hotfix soon!

1 Like

2579 is also in need of a restart

1 Like

Same here server 2734 cant connect also started today

2 Likes

2759 has not worked for me all day

1 Like

I mean they need to reset servers once a day then in my opinion till they can find the real solution

2 Likes

I have been having the same issue on Xbox one official PvP server: 2878, I have had this since server restart this morning along with multiple people.

1 Like

same here on official sever for xbox 2726 please fix

2 Likes

Anyone have an idea of when they might fix this, not trying to wait days like some people have with this issue before.

3 Likes

Same here PvE Official server 2729. Worked just fine last night, but now getting this same message. Restarted modem/router to no avail. Buddy of mine connects just fine. I can get into other servers without issue but this is my main. I’ve got a ticket in for this server as well.

3 Likes

This happened to me aswell after the daily reset on server 2575, but i can get on other servers

2 Likes

Same on sever 2578

1 Like

Same on 2104 pvp