Pending connection failure, xbox

Official pvp server 2806 is doing the same thing for me. Tried everything above. Please restart

I am having the same issue on a server called “sons of Icarus”

Listen you’ve had how much time to fix your servers? This is insane once again I am unable to connect to my server because of your amazing update like really spent 2 ish days playing on that server get your deal together jeez please restart server #2582 official pvp xbox

hey I’ve been playing on official server #2960 PVP
ive had the same problem with pending connection failures for nearly fivee days could you help me out in any way. thanks.

I’m having the same issue with server Official server #2583 PvP - g-portal. us I’m able to login into other servers but I can’t login to this official one because it sends me back to the main menu saying “Could not connect to server. Your connection to the host has been lost.“ it was fine before the reset at 5:01am central time. To be honest I find it a little pethetic because I was running around with my silent legion Armour fighting world bosses (legendary creatures) and I had 18 SKELETON KEYS on me like tf.
P.S. I just made a guest account and it lets me log in with that one but not my main one tf. Also the servers natural reset was 1 hour and 50 minutes ago from this post (I’ve been trying to connect since)

Official 2806, same problem as everyone here. Can log into every server but mine. My alt account can hit the my server 2806 but my actual account cannot.

I’d guess theres a handful on EVERY server that cannot get in based on this thread. Maybe the community has a workaround? Funcom sure as hell has no clue…

conan exiles has lost 3 of my friends who will not play this anymore due to this problem. I just got kicked and can not rejoin for the third time and honestly, this is getting old. they need to forget about “new content” and fix this problem. my friends have already got their money back from xbox and from what they were told, people are getting their money back by the hundreds. I love this game which is why I’m still here but if this isn’t fixed I probably won’t play it either. I stopped playing 7 days to die on xbox because they won’t fix a glitch that deletes your stuff and I will not buy another game from that company for that reason.

3 Likes

My mate and i are having the same problem on pvp official sever 2812

i am having this problem on the scarlet citadel rp server is there anything that can be done? restart maybe?idk if u can for a rented server but will u let me know if u can and ill see if the server own will she is just very hard to get ahold of could take days

I am having this issue with Official Server #2652 PvP. Please please please reset the server so I can play again!

Same issue #2575 been about 10 hours, this issue isn’t even new. Fix your game, or stay on top of reseting servers.

Mashmellow Please fix 2652 same problem as this thread tons of people posting about it

2651 same thing needs reset. Attempting uninstall reinstall. Will repost if it helps.

Xbox One Offical Server #2878 is having the same issue with the “Pending connection failure”
It seems that if the server is reset it will solve the problem. Almost a full day of issue. Please reset our server.

could u restart server 7579, I’m having the exact same problem. plz and thank you

Question for players. Did any of you try logging into your server right after a server reset and now you can’t join due to “Pending Connection Failure?” Because that’s what happened to me when reset rolled around 6 am PST earlier. So now I’m locked out of the server I was in and I was out gathering materials after my clan just got raided… So now I probably lost some of the last good loot we had, gear wise. Official server 2876 on xbox if any support read this, character name is “Reaker of Shem.”

Xbox EU 2120 is down… I got wipped twice from the servers going down, but now i have all my stuff on my body to make a new base “500 Steel Reinforcements and a lot of insulated wood for black ice” My body is laying outside and if I have to fully start over… Again… its going to ruin my Night! Lol

1 Like

Official pvp server 2806 on xbox has same issue. Ive been having that error for the past few days. Never really had much of a problem before that

2733 pve-c needs reset. Still cant get back in and it’s doing the same pending connection failure.

I’m receiving the error on my serer too. Can you please restart mine as well? Server #2586