People are quitting Conan

Would love to play the game, all PS4 LATAM official servers got wiped, I am wondering if this is definitive or an accident, any of you know what happened?

I was, and I am, maybe you can try out the new changed instead of crying about’em.

1 Like

Clearly you missed that ironic jab.

I have played with the changes. I will continue for a while because I am not yet willing to give up on it yet.

But you were the one hypocritically whining about people you PERCEIVED as whining because you take issue with their discontent.

Personally, I like to hear both sides (when articulated) to see how other people think of things in reflection to my own thoughts. If I was in the minority, the forums wouldn’t be so stirred up right now.

But sure, go on continuing to make false assumptions about others and spend your time throwing a tantrum that others may have some criticism with a game they enjoy and are invested it.

There’s a corner to the side where you can make your fuss and we can just ignore you. Just know, when you actually have something to contribute, you may be taken less seriously.

1 Like

I apologize, I wasn’t responding to you or trying to antagonize.

I sincerely apologize that your servers have been wiped/are missing. I haven’t had that happen to me but I can see that as extremely damaging to the enjoyment of the game.

Not really acceptable for something you invested money in.

1 Like

Yeah no. I play a lot of PvP (in a different game) and this just isn’t true. A lot of PvP players take pride in not being cheaters. That’s what taking advantage of a glitch is, particularly when it’s really obviously not intended.

1 Like

I know you weren’t, just trying to get a response from Funcom… :frowning:

When you play too much PvP and thinks the world is a server and every discussion must end with a winner and a loser. Finding solution to a problem is no longer part of the concern. All that’s left in the mind is to kill, to dominate, to win.

The nature of this game attract people like this. Toxicity is not a problem, but a feature.

1 Like

Hey there,

We’ll proceed to close this thread since:
1- “I quit” (or in this case, “we all will”) threads are not allowed as per our Community Guidelines.
2- The thread has devolved quickly into a discussion/argument about the new movement system. There’s already a thread dedicated for that, so please continue the discussion there.
Thanks.

4 Likes