People Can't farm, kill or do anything

Pvp 1059 Eu it seem like it happen when a specific player connect to the game ( Player Trap)

2575 XBOX is having this issue as well. Game is totally unplayable now

Hey everybody,

Quick update: we aim to release a hotfix for this and other issues regarding server stability as soon as possible. QA is currently testing it internally and it should come live sometime this week.
Thanks everybody for your patience and for all the feedback provided.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Conan for looking into this. :wink:

I was directed here from the XBOX forum. Any estimate for when it will be fixed on the XBOX?

This feels like Déjà vu (hmm cod be that we got all information 3 weeks ago ? and we just fix it yesterday ? )

Funcom must realize the GAME IS UNPLAYABLE now after that fix :)) and PVE is UNPLAYABLE and CO-op is UNPLAYABLE and im not over reacting pleas Funcom make a new character on any Official server and try to kill a NPC

I want to use macros for farm, but there is no official admin who can clarify this topic, still wondering why

majority of players cannot kill. All movement and combat is bug, don’t see the point of your Q mate

The only macro ability I have seen is external to the game. For instance …

Logitech G510s with a repeating key set to ‘E’ every 250ms will pick up anything in your path, stones, brush, branches, etc.

I suppose one could create a routine for combat, but see no reason for it and suspect it would interfere more than help.

Is that what you are asking?

1 Like

We have rolled out anti-flood measures to combat this and we will expand this feature in a future patch as well :slight_smile:

Server 1822 is unplayable right now. Can someone please do something to fix this?

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Server Instability / Lag
Server type: PVE-C 1527
Region: US

At 27/40 pop constantly reporting crashes, inability to harvest, severe lag and rubberbanding (occurring after logging in and changing instance), Can not damage NPCs (unconfirmed from others)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Logged In
  2. Rubberbanding
  3. Bracelet to Reset
  4. Could not harvest anything
  5. Could not damage npcs
1 Like

Hey everyone,

Could you confirm if this issue was solved after our hotfix?
For those who are still experiencing this issue, could you let us know by answering this set of questions?

• Which server are you experiencing this issue on?
  • When do these issues happen? (eg 17pm CET, or “raid time”)

If you have any specific details you want to share, please don’t hesitate to contact us privately.

I do not understand this. Server 1822 is broken. As of right now. Right now it’s broken. Been 9 hours, broken right now.

Whoever is managing your servers is doing a terrible job. Over a dozen players have reported the issue.

No restart, no nothing.

The server is experiencing a game breaking issue as of right now.

The issues I posted occurred post-hotfix. The times were sporadic through the day. I logged in today and some have reported issues continuing.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. We’re investigating.

I am having a a issue at the pagoda of boundless lust with the npcs rubber banding its not consistant but does happen various times of day and so far its only the npcs that are near the preist this is post patch I haven’t noticed it anywhere else so far seems to be a localized issue.

1 Like

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: PvP
Region: EU #1313

Since 30 minutes we can’t farm resources or fight against NPC characters because they don’t get any damage. This issue occurred several times the past few days now. It’s getting worse though.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log in to #1313
  2. Get an Axe
  3. Cut a tree
  4. Nothing happens
1 Like

1127 has this also, animals, thralls, pvp damage, all turned off as of 9pm UK time

1 Like

#1653 also is having this issue and it’s 7:45 pm CST here…been like that for a couple hours. Can’t even move really either…stamina is glitched out and just constant rubber bands. Does funcom even care anymore?

1 Like