People Can't farm, kill or do anything

yesterday come back bug of i can´t hardvest and can’t kill npcs at Server “EU PvP Official 1060” :frowning:

1 Like

1060 is server with FULL pop. Every day 40/40… If u play there, you need to expect lags and problems like this because every server with full slots is laging. Performance of servers is very bad if server is full

When fix will be online please ?

@fenix_svk lag yes… but other thing is the bug that you can’t hardvest or you can’t kill npcs.

yesterday 10 / 40 players

yes i know for my server its same problem. after this lags server always crash and going off for 5 or 10min… we ned to wait for fix

The same often happens on PvP 1313 for everyone there. Usually it lasts for at least half an hour, oftentimes up to 4 or so hours, although there are usually “breaks” on average every 7 minutes or so when dmg works for a minute or two and then stops working again and so on. The general consensus seems to be that this is caused by people using cheats and/or scripts.

1 Like

Same here on private server. Every night no players can farm and kill npc. Every time I need to reboot but it begin again after few minutes.

Server 1059 PVP EU have had this issue since last hotfix. Every night it crashes and people can’t farm, kill, etc.

We’re aiming to deploy the fix as soon as possible. Our team has encountered a few extra related issues that needed correction, so they are aiming to include all of them as well.

Thank you everybody for your feedback and for your patience while we deal with this situation.

1 Like

Pvp 1059 Eu it seem like it happen when a specific player connect to the game ( Player Trap)

2575 XBOX is having this issue as well. Game is totally unplayable now

Hey everybody,

Quick update: we aim to release a hotfix for this and other issues regarding server stability as soon as possible. QA is currently testing it internally and it should come live sometime this week.
Thanks everybody for your patience and for all the feedback provided.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Conan for looking into this. :wink:

I was directed here from the XBOX forum. Any estimate for when it will be fixed on the XBOX?

This feels like Déjà vu (hmm cod be that we got all information 3 weeks ago ? and we just fix it yesterday ? )

Funcom must realize the GAME IS UNPLAYABLE now after that fix :)) and PVE is UNPLAYABLE and CO-op is UNPLAYABLE and im not over reacting pleas Funcom make a new character on any Official server and try to kill a NPC

I want to use macros for farm, but there is no official admin who can clarify this topic, still wondering why

majority of players cannot kill. All movement and combat is bug, don’t see the point of your Q mate

The only macro ability I have seen is external to the game. For instance …

Logitech G510s with a repeating key set to ‘E’ every 250ms will pick up anything in your path, stones, brush, branches, etc.

I suppose one could create a routine for combat, but see no reason for it and suspect it would interfere more than help.

Is that what you are asking?

1 Like

We have rolled out anti-flood measures to combat this and we will expand this feature in a future patch as well :slight_smile:

Server 1822 is unplayable right now. Can someone please do something to fix this?