People Can't farm, kill or do anything

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Server Instability / Lag
Server type: PVE-C 1527
Region: US

At 27/40 pop constantly reporting crashes, inability to harvest, severe lag and rubberbanding (occurring after logging in and changing instance), Can not damage NPCs (unconfirmed from others)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Logged In
  2. Rubberbanding
  3. Bracelet to Reset
  4. Could not harvest anything
  5. Could not damage npcs
1 Like

Hey everyone,

Could you confirm if this issue was solved after our hotfix?
For those who are still experiencing this issue, could you let us know by answering this set of questions?

• Which server are you experiencing this issue on?
  • When do these issues happen? (eg 17pm CET, or “raid time”)

If you have any specific details you want to share, please don’t hesitate to contact us privately.

I do not understand this. Server 1822 is broken. As of right now. Right now it’s broken. Been 9 hours, broken right now.

Whoever is managing your servers is doing a terrible job. Over a dozen players have reported the issue.

No restart, no nothing.

The server is experiencing a game breaking issue as of right now.

The issues I posted occurred post-hotfix. The times were sporadic through the day. I logged in today and some have reported issues continuing.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. We’re investigating.

I am having a a issue at the pagoda of boundless lust with the npcs rubber banding its not consistant but does happen various times of day and so far its only the npcs that are near the preist this is post patch I haven’t noticed it anywhere else so far seems to be a localized issue.

1 Like

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: PvP
Region: EU #1313

Since 30 minutes we can’t farm resources or fight against NPC characters because they don’t get any damage. This issue occurred several times the past few days now. It’s getting worse though.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log in to #1313
  2. Get an Axe
  3. Cut a tree
  4. Nothing happens
1 Like

1127 has this also, animals, thralls, pvp damage, all turned off as of 9pm UK time

1 Like

#1653 also is having this issue and it’s 7:45 pm CST here…been like that for a couple hours. Can’t even move really either…stamina is glitched out and just constant rubber bands. Does funcom even care anymore?

1 Like

Hey @Kaishiyoku, @Bryn88, @Metalios

Mind if I merge the separate thread into this main one?
Thanks for your feedback, it’s incredibly helpful for us to know when and where this issues is happening. :slight_smile:

Unable to harvest or kill anything again. Entire server is screwed up…nobody can do anything.

I need help, please help me, private server can not dig resources, kill blame not blood.It will happen in PVP time, but once someone destroys the building, the server will turn into, no blood will be lost.I watch conan’s progress on my server. Application displays no response、

I if someone blows up the building during PVP time, the server will become uncollectible and no damage will be done
In addition, every time I restart conan’s server client from the server, it displays that the program is unresponsive. Over 30 seconds

I don’t have any mod installed. I have a feeling that this is a problem that has occurred since the last update

I need to restart the server to recover this problem. But after a while, it happens again.

UC%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20190117220555

This is my server client. I’ve seen it frequently show unresponsive programs、没有响应=No response

hi, on server 3175 there is a collapse in which you can neither collect resources nor kill animals or NPCs, neither kill you nor attack, we believe that this is a DDOS attack by other players

we have the same problem, neither collect resources nor attacks, it is the official server # 3175 PvP -

-we have the same problem, neither collect resources nor attacks, it is the official server # 3175 PvP
-the time is at intervals, it has no fixed time.

Can it be fixed as soon as possible? We can’t play normal games now, there is nothing to do, I want to uninstall the game.

Hey @SilverxCloud
We still have not released the anti-flooding patch on consoles, as we’re waiting to include all the new tools and improvements we’re going to release soon.
We’re working on a hotfix that we’re going to release soon that will hopefully get us one step closer to give a closure to this problem. Until then we apologize for any frustrations this situation may cause.

1 Like

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug | Performance]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

-You cant kill monsters, rocks, wood, almost anything, just some arbusts and insects;
-Everybody on chat reported same thing, restarting the game wont help;
-Happened all days from 15-20 / Jan / 2019

just hell sad how you just dont see an serious problem like this, everybody leaving the game screaming with rage, and i agree with them

Happened to server 1814 as well it was after a god was summoned I put a detailed description on how it happened in my post at least that was for my server.

1 Like

happening RIGHT NOW at server 1977 …again …
normally happens at night (BR time) 21h00+, and generally with 15 players or more,

players leaving, we just cant play this #@#@ game, TRASH