People Can't farm, kill or do anything

1996 server is affected with the same problem … this susede when we attack a clan that has more than 1k of mobs and checks the whole server, if we do not approach the house itself the problem does not appear and can be played fairly, but If someone comes to the house of a player who has more than 1k of monsters in his house, this causes the server to be ticked and

@Ignasi,

Any estimate for a patch on the XBOX.

PVP Server 2575 has become pretty bad again, though more sporadic. Some symptoms which at least 10 people I talk to on the server include:

1. Rubber banding HARD
  2. Massive (10 seconds+) lag, especially opening doors, interacting with objects, etc…
  3. People getting kicked from the server in mass.
  4. Massive lag farming. If I hit a tree and wait 10+ seconds, I may get wood.
  5. REALLY slow rendering of buildings

It is worth noting that both we and a neighboring clan have huge bases. We also have lots of pets and thralls, and the piles of Rhinos (could be 50 or more) definitely seem to impact local lag. However, the issues do persist if we travel away from the base. I have attached a screen capture of our base to give you an idea.

It is not the biggest base I have ever seen, but it is big

I am wondering if their is any guidance around max recommended build size.

The ETA for the hotfix can be read here.

The testlive server also has multiple improvements for performance with regards to buildings. The current ETA is also in the same link I’ve provided.

2 Likes

Thanks, that is helpful.

So based on the hot fix info, does this mean someone on these servers is purposely flooding to create the no harvest/kill? I would like to know that the people responsible can be identified if that is waht is causing this. I know certain servers have “exploiter” clans that are trying to be Alpha or wipe competitors, and that they “happen” to execute major raid attacks on days this occurs.

Edit: Not that i blame Funcom and am angry, as hackers and exploiters will always try to find a way to screw up the fun for others. Just hope that somehow the cheaters start getting their justice.

It’s not only possible someone is doing it on purpose, but extremely likely. There’s always somebody out there that will exploit any advantage they can even when it’s clearly cheating or a bug or even downright illegal. A lot of them don’t even understand why it’s a problem.

1 Like

Official PvP 1313 is still having this issue at least every other day on average. It usually starts around after 6 p.m. and ends at 2 a.m. the latest.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Our team will look into it.

We haven’t had any other reports than this one.
I understand it’s frustrating to run into issues but from what I can tell you are the only one reporting issues after today’s hotfix.

Can you let us know if the whole server (as in the whole player base) is experiencing issues or if it’s certain players only?

Official PvE Conflict 1041 have same issues (all we need is restart) we had same issue two days ago, we tried contacting you guys, through twitter and the support form, is this the correct place to report server outage? would realy be happy if you could restart it.

I would think your base is ok, I believe this is meant to be ok:

Yes it’s the entire server who get it in our private server all at once. It happened to us again tonight. Funny enough, it too was about 9pm gmt.

Our server is rebooted at 3pm each day and has 6-15 players. Im often praised for how smooth the server is by the players until this kicks in. They report to me that everything is fine then they get repeated rubber banding, fall into foundations, cant do very much all making it unplayable. It doesn’t ever fix itself, I’ve left it busted for up to 3 hrs just to see. I shut the server down, run the database clean tool and reboot, this will normally resolve the issue until next time. This happens 3-4 times a week previously, but had stopped for a while, over a week, first time again today.
I’ll get some server stats next time it happens.

This may be correct, I said in another thread how it hadn’t happened for about 10 days, it returned tonight.

Official Server #1588 PvP is currently experiencing this issue.

Ok this is something of note our server was having this issue 1518 pve-c at Not exactly sure when the no harvest or kill started was during pvp time between 5 and 11 but just as soon as I had purge which started at 10 est(that is time when purges are supposed to end) I had a bugged purge with naked lemurinans now this is where it changed the server soon as I won the purge which was just 1 wave the harvest and killing was restarted. Hope this gives the Devs something to look into.

The naked Purges are unrelated to the bug being reported here. The naked purge is an old bug that will be fixed in the next patch (and is patched on testlive now).

1 Like

It wasn’t the naked purge I was referring to what I was reporting is as soon as the purge itself ended everyone on server was able to harvest again. I was just giving best detail of what was happening.
I was also noting that the purge itself was later than when it should have been starting after the time purge on that server was supposed to be ending. Purge times on my server are 6 to 10 est and this purge started at 10:05 or there abouts. My pets took forever starting and stopping to kill the npcs where as I could not damage any of them.

1 Like

Server 1822 is broken again.

Same problems as before.

We need the server reset. We need a way to get this to be able to be reported and for the server to be reset or we end up waiting for 12 hours before we can play again.

This happen last week twice ending up in two 12 hour periods of unplayable time. Now it’s happening again and will result in 12 more hours of not being able to play.

Ah sorry, I misunderstood. Continue on!

1 Like

Completely wild guess here, but maybe the purge technically started at something like 9:55, but it took ten minutes for it to get going. I think I remember reading something on that not long ago that said it sometimes takes a while for the purge to calculate how to get to your foundations, what kind of purge you’re getting, etc. So at 9:55, the server says “Lets see, we’re still in the purge time window, so lets do one. Now, where do I attack…” 10:05, server says “Ok, we’re ready for the purge, sending announcement.” and the players all say “WTF? Purges aren’t supposed to happen after 10:00!”

Again, just a wild guess on what might have happened there.

Aren’t they all mate? I’ve read that line soooo many times over the past 2 years, laughable.

This may be true about the time but it is still strange when I got the message they had been defeated all of a sudden everyone on server was able to kill and harvest. And yes @ Tasha yes even after hotfix ours and several other servers are still experiencing No harvest/Killing NO Pvp bugs on PVE-C servers just not everyone on server knows to report it here they try using the Report tool to most cases it feels like shooting spitballs at the screen which has same result you end up having to clean up your mess and wait for hours before either morning server reset or by some miracle someone just happens to pass by screen and say OH this server is having problems.