People Can't farm, kill or do anything

Hey everybody,

We just released a new hotfix that aims to alleviate this issue even further.

Please let us know if you’re still experiencing this problem during this week (also let us know if it has addressed the problem for you!)

1 Like

While it is not perfect, the issues on 2575 seems considerably less severe now.

Still get lag and rubberbanding reports, though as I mentioned before, it seems MUCH better on a One X than on older consoles.

Also get occasional issues harvesting, but overall seems like a notable improvement

1 Like

The most recent hotfix that Ignasis linked is currently only out on PC. Consoles are going through cert right now. Once that patch comes out it should be a bit better on problems related to desync.

Just thought I would clear that up in case there was any confusion.

1 Like

All official servers. Literally every single one

Currently i cant see any problem with killing and farming but sometimes when you collect stone, he is already mined but texture of stone is still visible, you can hit him but its not giving any resources

not experienced the cant farm or killing since patch either BUT we have 6 hourly restarts to alleviate this, so we turned them off to see problem was people are still falling through foundations, stairs etc. :frowning:

Congratz funcom, this fix seems works apropriatedly. Since update, we CAN play!!!

Still there are a several lag when we raid a greater bases qith a lot of slaves/pets but we can play.

1 Like

happening again falling through floors :9 can’t open doors, wheels or interact with any crafting station!

1 Like

Hey @pinkfluffy

Which server had this happen again? And at which time? (and timezone)

Hi Ignasis

This is a private server here’s the ip address 176.57.178.92:29600 it appears in server list as UK, PVE,NOWIPES,FRIENDLY RELAXED,OED

A mechanism for admins to restart server would be sweet as the main server admin and owner is usually hibernating.

Me and my fellow admin once tried to restart the server ourselves by summoning shalbeback to force a crash n restart, when i noticed severe lag i killed my 4k spawns and just before i crashed turned around and my friend was still spawning them. Anyway we spent next six hours killing shalbeback in the north :frowning:

If you are able to get to your admin at least once, he could set up the server to do a restart daily…
Other than that, ask your server host where you find the function to restart the server (e.g. G-Portal has a small on/off-button and a larger ‘restart your server’-button on their page).

Hey @pinkfluffy

As @Starwalker pointed out, we do not handle private servers nor have any right to do so. Also, the issue you’re reporting has nothing to do with the one we’re tracking in this post. If you have any specifics about it, please take a look in our forums to check if anyone reported it recently and if not, let us know by opening a new thread :slight_smile:
Thanks.

It seems universally worse on the XBOX now since the last patch. The patch right before that seemed more stable, but now we are having issues being constantly kicked from official servers and doors are lagging on opening again, especially hatches

1 Like

Official server #1997 JXA-C
Bug in all server
Block Farm for everyone
PvE-Conflict
Full server

Hello developers.
It’s my first time on the forum and I just logged in to report an existing bug on this server as I watched it and other server players also complained about it. In this server in question, because I do not know if in other servers the same occurs, after someone from the server kills the king scorpion, all players are unable to collect resources. It simply locks the collection tools.
Could they find out the occurrence?

1 Like

Hey @Thorlok

Thanks for the feedback. We’ll send it to our team straight away so they can look into it.
We also merged your thread into this one we use to keep track of this issue.
:slight_smile:

I wouldn’t be so sure…those things are ridiculously not worth messing with…all the bosses are…the time and effort it takes to kill for what you get for doing it makes it pointless…the server i’m on I am pretty sure no one has bothered with a boss for months and months. Now that being said I think the max people that have been on is 8 so if its a low pop server it makes even more sense that it hasn’t been killed in as long as a year. Just my observation.

Server Kingdom of Zing unofficial dedicated. PvE-C.

Unable to open any doors, stations.
Clipping through all floors and walls except the world ground.

Did you made any link if it is a G-Portal bug ? Our server is GPortal hosted (would be the more logical issue to my eyes to make that it is hitting both official and unofficial servers at the same time, on the same day, almost same hours etc)

We also didn’t tried the server restart option yet, waiting for admins to wake up, so if anyone already tried it and it worked, please tell me.
If it didn’t, well Funcom may need to ask gportal what’s going on ^^

1 Like

EDIT : after a server restart, it seems to have been fixed, so i can only recommend to all unofficial servers owners to restart their servers to see if it works for them too (should be same for official, but players will have to wait that the specific servers are reported)

It seems all the major ways this issue was triggered in the past have been fixed, but some instances might remain. If it happens again, could you please report back to us trying to provide as much information as you can?
Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

You mention private server thereefore it is hosted and so you/Admin should be able to login and restart the server. The Admin can also verify the install and any mods or simply roll back to a previous version of gameplay (unless the hosting is not by a reputable company in which case…?)

1 Like