People Can't farm, kill or do anything

I have filled out the server report form almost 2 hours ago, no restart yet…

0 Likes

Official server 1033 PVP Can’t farm and fight

0 Likes

Official server EU #1040 also unplayable and been like this for hours now. Can’t harvest or kill.

0 Likes

official server 1977 pve- conflict south america just happened the collection bug, not to collect and do nothing on the server, fix it urgently.

0 Likes

Can we get serwer restart its so laggy that we cant gather any resources and kill any npc

0 Likes

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: [| Bug |
Region: US

On Official PVE-C 3829 We can’t harvest or attack or be attacked.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.log on to server
2.try and harvest
3.curse Crom for the cruelty
4.offer sacrifice to Set

1 Like

I have exsact same issue on ps4 server #3223 PvP g portal com cant harvest anything or attack or be attacked, very frustrating.

0 Likes

Same issue on Official PVP Server #3111 on PS4 and it’s been going on for weeks now… Server’s gone from 40/40 ppl to less than 10…

0 Likes

Same issue with Official PVP server #1203

0 Likes

fenix_svk
can you please write me in person. I seem to be unable/can’t find how to do that
it’s about bugs you’ve asked about

0 Likes

Official #1005 is currently in this state, can’t kill/gather anything. It’s just a chatbox atm.

0 Likes

Hey everybody,

We just released a new hotfix that aims to alleviate this issue even further.

Please let us know if you’re still experiencing this problem during this week (also let us know if it has addressed the problem for you!)

1 Like

PC Hotfix (05.02.2019) - Quick desync issues fix

While it is not perfect, the issues on 2575 seems considerably less severe now.

Still get lag and rubberbanding reports, though as I mentioned before, it seems MUCH better on a One X than on older consoles.

Also get occasional issues harvesting, but overall seems like a notable improvement

1 Like

The most recent hotfix that Ignasis linked is currently only out on PC. Consoles are going through cert right now. Once that patch comes out it should be a bit better on problems related to desync.

Just thought I would clear that up in case there was any confusion.

1 Like

All official servers. Literally every single one

0 Likes

I have not experienced the harvest bug since the desync hotfix, only one or two npc slaves that behaving strangely with constantly changing weapons sometimes

0 Likes

Currently i cant see any problem with killing and farming but sometimes when you collect stone, he is already mined but texture of stone is still visible, you can hit him but its not giving any resources

0 Likes

not experienced the cant farm or killing since patch either BUT we have 6 hourly restarts to alleviate this, so we turned them off to see problem was people are still falling through foundations, stairs etc. :frowning:

0 Likes

Congratz funcom, this fix seems works apropriatedly. Since update, we CAN play!!!

Still there are a several lag when we raid a greater bases qith a lot of slaves/pets but we can play.

1 Like

happening again falling through floors :9 can’t open doors, wheels or interact with any crafting station!

1 Like