People do PvP on horses with spear and thralls/pets only

Nerfed how? Lance armor penetration went from 0 to 25% on last update…
You can now instakill a player, if you don’t, your cat finishes the rest

Horse strength is meaningless now. It no longer affects trample damage. All of our clan’s high end horses that have upwards of 60 strength now do the same trample damage as a level 1 horse. Both for PvE and PvP targets. Not sure 100% if it is a bug or an intentional nerf. But I am leaning that it is an intentional nerf as this is not true for Rhino mounts. Strength still matters for Rhino mounts. Just not for horses.

I think it’s hilarious that people dont realise horses has been a problem in PVP since they got released. Only reason I can see people like them is that they actually can kill other players now, wich they probably had a big problem with before.

1 Like

it doesn’t matter. you can still instakill (a player with 40 vitality and 700- armor) or leave the player with 10~20% hp after 1 hit… (a player with 50 vitality and 900~1000 armor).
it doesn’t make sense.

Strength affects the players damage modifies day 1 strength equals 2 percent so 60 =120 (those are not accurate just a pic of what I mean) accurates means the same but it also increases how accurate your shots are in motion everything else acts like the rest

Ps I don’t know if you knew that or not but just saying in case

Horse strength never affected the player’s damage. This has been a major misunderstanding for nearly a year now.

Agains’t facts there’s no arguments.
Just make a test yourself.
I’m going to post a video doing a mounted pvp with lance.
Make a build with 50 str
It’s a viable build with high tier equipments.
A lance with grandmaster upgrade or penetration oil. If you don’t instakill the enemy, he will be almost dead… And you know tigers can catch people on ground very easily.

They said that in a message that was the plan when they first released but that could have changed and I not noticed too not everything is listed on notes so my bad I never really test test this I just use I don’t care about perfect build just what’s get me through but thanks for info

And there you have it… The anti-mount crowd in a nutshell…

If the problem is PvP balance would you remove PvP?

removing PVP hell yeah that toxic mode is cancer. But the PVE needs to be smart challenging and rewarding with meaningful progression (like best in slot pvp games) but Conan Exiles PVE is FAR FAR from it.

looool
haahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahah

I already made a video.

My opponent’s build: 40 Vitality with Epic Flawless Armor (~950 armor rating)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.