Perfected Heavy Padding lost when picking up garrison armorer bench containing it

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: US

Perfected Heavy Padding destroyed when picking up garrison armorer bench containing it

1. Get Garrison armorer bench (maybe any container)
  2. Place Perfected Heavy Padding (maybe any padding) inside
  3. Pick up bench with padding inside
  4. Notice padding gone forever

OOF. That’s not good. That stuff is expensive… I’ll give this a test later to see if I can replicate it. Any idea how much padding you had?>

Ha I lost like 40, it hurt but it is what it is I guess.

I had the same thing happen a while back, we were on 2.1 at the time. I thought I’d imagined creating the perfected heavy padding but I checked with another player and they had seen the padding in the bench the night before I moved the Garrison bench.

Following up on this. I haven’t tested the heavy padding specifically yet, but today I rearranged my entire massive base (involving constant “pick up” actions). I didn’t keep meticulous track of all of the items that I had, but I lost several items including a coin mold and a casting bench, a bunch of dyes, all my twine, and some perfected heavy padding as well. I don’t see any reference to these items in my event log (even looking specifically for “Loot Bag” and “Friendly Inventory” entries. Inside my main base I don’t have any blacksmith benches, so all of these items were picked up from chest and benches that were not Blacksmith benches.

EDIT: OOF Lost an Entire Set of Epic Hyena Armor too…come to think of it, a lot of the stuff I lost may have been on the Garrison Armorer bench at some point…

TLDR: It seems like “pick up” is not always returning all of the items to the owner’s inventory. Will post again if I find more info.

Thank you for providing us with this information.
We’ve passed this over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.