Perk System - Please Fix

I am genuinely surprised, but them also genuinely relieved. All I will say further this is pheeeeeeeew!! [colossal sigh of relief] :sweat_smile:

If they land good agility perks and are gorgeous, my female fighters face danger half naked! :laughing: Hey, it’s gotta count for something right? The fact that AGI score is not bypassable by armor pen makes it a more or less cool perk as long as they score big on it. Let me tell you m8, some of them are so freaking sexy that living humanenemies should suffer a stat debuf called “distraction” each time they swing their “assets”!

1 Like

I like the idea. And potion of endowment would have a use. the more endowed (male or female) makes the duration longer. Hell for male on male, maybe intimidation, and female on female a jealous fury?

2 Likes

I wish the Agility benefits something else than armor rate. Maybe let higher Agility char to have a higher walking speed when weapon was drawed, or let the char to have more resistance to knockback.

3 Likes

I like the way you think! :laughing:

That would be awesome.

1 Like

Btw, survival on thralls is not as bad if it doesn’t detract from other perks. It’s effects are quite noticeable when facing that mean ass Arena giant snake or those herculean tarantulas. If the thrall is weak, it may define the outcome.

3 Likes

This. It is definitely an underrated stat until you’re fighting a boss that poisons; then it’s very noticeable.

3 Likes

Especially when there’s still the undead dragon to face. If the thrall barely survives the snake, it has still a bunch of skeletons and then the dragon. And we can’t forget those pesky little snakes that will keep poisoning and agroing the thrall while the big mama bites the hell out of him. I select thralls high on survival to do that dungeon. I know I can avoid the snake going directly above, but I prefer to clean the house when farming grey lotus.

Survival is probably a better attribute on thralls than actual players. The only downside is there’s a lack of bosses that require it.

At least in vanilla. With mods, the bleeds and poisons in PVE is a little more common.

1 Like