Perks for 2H PVP Barbar?

Hello which are the best perks for 2h Barb for PVP? And how important is combat rating ?

depends on spec and playstyle

if you want something explosive, use at the gates, but it’ll cost you in survivability (lack of without warning for blood rage stacking)

if you want something more stable you should try without warning paired with upheaval, or with determination (super heal troll, but you can’t use blood fury, as it’ll stop determination from proccing the heal)

ok thanks i understand the barbarian perks - i use upheavel. I mean more the basic ones. Which are useful there? There are some of the basic perks for combat rating and some for critigation some for critical rating.

combat rating does not yield good returns, at least not as good as armor penetration

if you have eye of madness in your spec I would go with precise strikes + pressing strikes. a combination mostly used by guards, but since decap has a very high crit chance built in it, it can make some incredible hits when you pop eye of madness (but not only then)

precise also boosts non crits a little bit, which pressing never will.

either pressing or precise + decisive is also the bread and butter. use this if you’re not pvp 6-7 yet.

dont go elusive normally unless your playstyle is to be annoying and get away. in pugs a 2h barb isn’t focused, so.
chomatic always an option as well, you need to gauge how much magic dmg the other team has.

1 Like

Its up to your playstyle.

1. Upheaval+without warning for dps/heal balance
  2. Without warning+determination for insane healing
  3. Atg for nuke and fun
  4. 60% evade bubble(forgot the name) for survivality

There are 4 options for 2h barb. And all of those works

+++ get elusive nature first. Its really good and it gives passive bonus even tho you’re not equipping it. Combat rating itself is important but not from AA perk. Get armor penetration or critical intead. Dont go for pressing strike unless you need extra hit ratings. It has low dps expectation

1 Like

the important point is that we do not mention bone shatter :sweat_smile:

Thanks. I have this spec. Do you see anything whats unuseful or could be made better? The spec is for minigame PVP

Put 5 points on Arcane Murderer instead of Butcher damage stuff. Arcane Murderer is everything about barb.
I dont like No Escape because it has looong cd but if you found good usage of it, you can keep it.

Thoughts:

No escape is probably a wasted point. The 4 points in +4% to butcher damage are also probably not the best use of points,

The good barbs I know say you need no more than 3 points in arcane marauder- you get the same amount of speed with 3 points, and the proc chance is up for what feels like 100% up time as well.

I strongly recommend getting all 3 points into escape artist. Agile mind is also very powerful.

You probably do not need all 5 points in atrocity if you’re running without warning.

At a minimum, I’d strongly recommend putting 3 from butcher damage into arcane marauder.