Game mode: Online Public
Type of issue: Bug/Misc
Server type: PVE
Region: North America
Local client lock up results in auto death on subsequent player idle, creates permanent body paint.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Local client locks up, no interaction with game available
- Server side connection is active, any action at time of lockup continues on server
- Once the client unlocks, 3-5 minutes, game returns to normal
- If the game goes idle, player is killed, respawns at point in game of original lockup
- Bonds with spawn points are broken, play must pick up and replace spawn points to reestablish bonds
- If the player was wearing body paint, this become permanent
- Workaround - After lockup, close the game, restart. If game is closed prior to going idle, no bonds with spawn points are lost but body paint remains permanent regardless of dying.
- Screenshots below detail respawning with body paint active