Pet feed box issue

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [American]

So I put all the pets Shadespiced preferred food in the feed box. (Shaleback, Wolf, Deer, Bear, Sabertooth) All the animals take the first item in the box. Even if it’s not something they would eat. (deer eating fatty meat for instance)

Then I checked the box so they would only take their preferred diet items, and they would not take anything. I pulled all the food out, and put it all back in. Same thing.

Next I unchecked the exclusive diet again, and they instantly took only the first item in the box again.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. see above… this is tedious lol

I would also like to point out that if I remove teh food from their inventory, they don’t seem to want to take more. I’ve waited quite a while, but no change. To get them to take food again I have to add more to the pot. (or remove and replace the food.)

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.