Pets with archer perks are nerfs!

I haven’t seen discussion about pets with archer perks. It’s not like human thralls that you can just switch to bows. You can’t give a bow to a pet, and expect them to use it!

We’re talking about the Deadeye perk and the Warden perk. They nerf the strength for gain in other stats. There has been some discussion already:

Is there any advantage for pets with archers perks? I haven’t found it.

I described the scenario with pets here in the bug forum:

I’m suggesting we do away with archer perks on pets. Funcom wants to see more community support to rid of the nerf.

4 Likes

I think in the last patch they were adjusted for giants… but left for others, so I guess whatever the reasons are diliberate.

Well they’re functionally useless for Fighter thralls too, given their… reluctance… (read: bugged) to switch weapons. But sure, it makes even less sense for pets.

2 Likes

Are they classed as archers or fighters? If they are classed as archers, then it balances, right?

1 Like

Fair point. I plead ignorance, never really used either ( and not at all since the leveling update).

1 Like

So… should we just stop at level 19 before the “intentional” nerf?

I agree, however, that the archer pool and fighter pool should be separated by class.

1 Like

My guess it is tempting to require a DLC for fodder that doesn’t nerf your pet. That would be like a potion.

It may get us half way there; because having the variants (i.e. greater) is the other half way point. That is the 10%-20% chance to raise one.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.