Pillars are invisible during "Grave Matter" event (video)

Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5 (Digital Edition)
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 4521

Bug Description:

Greetings team! The pillars which we are supposed to know down in the “Grave Matter” event are invisible or appear randomly. They can be destroyed even when invisible. This still happens after version 1.81 was installed earlier today.

Bug Reproduction:

Going to the “Grave Matter” event. It is shown in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUKIiFp4sjw-ps/201074

2 Likes

This one has had one Grave Matter where two were visible, one was visible but had no mist, and the fourth had mist but no visible pillar

That having been said, this one has noticed the events actually occuring with more frequency, which is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I’ve yet to see the grave matters event. Been hanging around the summoning place but it just don’t happen for me. Do you have to do something specific to trigger it?

One time I killed the Sorcerer, and one minute later the pillars spawned on me. But I believe it did not trigger it, because the last 2-3 events have been there randomly, with no one around the Summoning Place.
Hopefully someone else knows the right answer!

Not that this one has discovered.

Not certain how it works on Servers, but this one imagines that it is just something that is periodically checked for, like a meteor shower.

In single player it seems to check for an event everytime it renders in an area where an event could occur. This one was standing outside the summoning place for a few moments before the event populated, on the other hand, as this one came up the coast towards the pirate animal pens, the caravan of snake cultists spawned in as the rest of the non-fixed (random trees, rocks, ect) terrain rendered.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.