🇵🇱 [PL] ARCANEA - POLSKI Serwer PVP Conan Exiles | Działamy od 2018 roku | 70 slotów | Limitowane czasowo PvP | 70 Epickich Poziomów | Brak Lagów | NO WIPE | www.arcanea.pl

:poland:
Nowe epickie poziomy - aż do 70-tki! Aktualizacja dodajaca nowe dekoracyjne przedmioty juz wkrotce.

Więcej szczegółów:
www.arcanea.pl

:uk:
New epic levels has been added to the game - up to 70! Update that will add new decorations will be rolled out very soon.

More info:
www.arcanea.eu

Dzisiaj, 31 marca po 11 miesiącach zostaliśmy zmuszeni do wipe’a serwera ze względów technicznych.

W związku z tym, startujemy z DRUGIM SEZONEM na serwerze ARCANEA!
Przyłącz się już teraz, gdyż każdy ma teraz równy start!

Więcej szczegółów:
www.arcanea.pl

Today, 31/03 after 11 months of no wipe policy, we have fresh started SECOND SEASON on ARCANEA server! Come and join us!

More info:
www.arcanea.eu

Dodaliśmy nowe drzewa dekoracyjne - palmy!
Wkrótce zapraszamy po więcej nowości!

Więcej szczegółów:
www.arcanea.pl

Added new decorative palm tree! Soon we will add even more decorations.
Soon, we will add even more unique items!

More info:
www.arcanea.eu

Dodane zostały publiczne teleporty - są one także oznaczone na głównej mapie odpowiednią ikoną.

Więcej szczegółów pod adresem:
www.arcanea.pl

Added public teleports (map rooms) - they can be discovered on map and marked with special pins.

More info:
www.arcanea.eu

Nowa epicka broń do zdobycia!
Zapraszamy!

Więcej szczegółów pod adresem:
www.arcanea.pl

New epic weapon added! Check this out!

More info:
www.arcanea.eu

WARNING to all EU player. If you want to play on a fair and good server don’t play here admin are the worse they are rude, change rules, make up rules and help out there favorite clans.
Its a broken server, but on the other hand if you like getting warnings for no reason told you have broken rules when its not in there rules and banned from raiding clans for a month when they can still raid you (again with no explanation) then this is the server for you… Happy hunting

2 Likes

It’s really sad that you think you were treated unjustly on our server, surely after hundreds of hours that you played on our server, it must not be that bad as you describe…

Anyway, if you are referring to the last event where your clan was forbidden (not banned, as that wasn’t a case) from attacking another clan, it was only because in the rules we state that if you repeatedly attack someone without giving at least some break, admins might respond to it. That was a case in your instance, where you were raiding or trying to raid another clan, week after week after week.

People could ask, what’s wrong with that? Well, we’ve seen over the last 18 months since the server exists that these kinds of situations causing others to leave our server too prematurely. Just give a bit of a break to your enemy. Pick another one and then you can go back to your “nemesis” after a week or so. Keep balance and healthy competition alive, instead of playing the role of an “alpha clan”.

You and your clan benefited with this rule actually, as, after the conversation with the other admin, he reminded me that. When you and your clan just started and where growing, a couple of clans started raiding you and harassing on a daily basis. He reacted on that after a while to give you some space. And that worked, you flourished, you’ve built a really good base, in fact, so hard to get to that it was an object of envy from others.

I personally still welcome you on our server, despite the fact that you leave that kind of comments on the forum. Your clan is not banned for good, even though we as admins were insulted publicly by one of your members on a discord channel. Other clan members started to insult other players as well. Hence we’ve been forced to apply temporary bans.

I wish you thebes all the best wherever you go. On a personal level, it was always good to get the suggestions and general feedback from you. Peace.

There is a difference between alpha clan attacking growing clan and strong clan fighting alpha clan. There is a rule in your regulations to protect the weak ones, but you abused it to protect alpha clan, when someone finally started to fight them. This alpha clan cannot leave prematurely, because they are oldest on arcanea. This alpha clan can do whatever they want on your server - raid, harass, offend. Yes, you gave them a warning once… when they harassed growing EU players, because you wanted to have EU players on arcanea back then. You are afraid one clan will leave the server, while at the same time you say to all others “if you don’t like it, then leave the server”.

Thanks for your explanations, but when we asked for explanations directly, what was said? Something like this - We are the admins. This is our server. We can do whatever we want. We don’t need to explain anything to anyone. If you don’t like it, then leave the server, we don’t care. - and this the real arcanea admins policy.

2 Likes

you say attack after attack week after week, first of all its a pvp server were you can raid 3 days a week, 2nd Skullkeep got attackt and raided week after week, 3rd Dewa in Miracle and his team spawnkilled Anottra and camp there base week after week and that was never a warning or a ban to attack the clan then, as thebes and Xylaz say, its diffrent when alpha do somethink or when other clans trying to make it better for the rest of the server, that alpha clan has also a player Payn that love to spawn kill players when they teleports, thats also is breaking rules but have he got a warning or ban? “NO” , he even say that you spawned in 2 red dragons to defend hes base 2-3 month ago when we all tried to raid them, it can only be done with admin power, as we all say if you like a server were alpha can do what they want and get away with it then you will love it, dont fart loud as you will get a warning for it

First and foremost I’m not affraid of that anyone will leave the server. Why? This is not a business where you want more customers. The main goal is to have a cohesive community and if someone doesn’t like the rules or specific regulations - yes, that’s true this is our server and we have the right to enforce them.

As long as there will be smaller community but more understanding towards the rules it’s better than having massive numbers with everyday problems and cut throat approach. In regards to the clan you are reffering to, they are not alpha clan - they are playing quite long on a server but it does not qualify for what alpha clan means. And they don’t have preferentials either. If you remember around 2 weeks ago, there was a complaint filed by them and it was entirely rejected due to lack of evidence.

I know from the experience, that players always see their own side.

We didn’t spawn anything, you see - do you believe in anything that everyone told you? Main goal of this server is that admins DO NOT play on it and DO NOT interfere with a normal gameplay unless there is a need to enforce the ruleset.

And I understand your frustration tbh, but it reminds me recent far cry from other clan how unjust we are, given the evidence on the screenshot - and after inspection of this problem and give counter screens plus logs it turned out that we were right to NOT ACT too quickly! However if not that we would be bashed again.

This is so one sided view that you gave, in true reviews you give at least pros and cons, unless you are doing a bomb review like its popular on Steam these days.

so its okay to spawnkill players day after day? to spawnkill when we teleport to obelisk? its in the rules as you so much loves, payn got away with it, Dewa got a way with it, conor has 2nd account, dewa got 2nd account, so much stuff thats breaking rules on this server, and i understand you need to say “no its the same rules for everyone” there are NOT! its not okay to spawn camp obelisk and kill players “No warning” azza and payn with company raided Skullkeep and attacking every raid time “its breaking the rules as you so nice talking about” any warning? NO, then we attack Azza as they also attackt our base and NOW we have a BAN for first 1 month to attack them again, then changed to 2 weeks, THEY CAN attack us/skullkeep but no warning, they can raid and spawnkill Anottra when they was playing “NO BAN OR WARNING” i dont care what you say as i understand you need to defend the server and i would do the same, but you need to see our side aswell! THEY DO ALL THIS AND NO WARNING OR BAN; then we attack a few raid days in raw and then BANG Final warning clan RONIN, why do you think i have changed server 1 month ago? i cant play on a server that make some clans get away with stuff that should be a BAN, Payn using a exploit so we cant put down BOMBS to raid them, what did you do? ask them to remove it, that is breaking RULES Ceridian!!! he KNOWS what he did and used a Exploit so no one could raid him, that should be a BAN

Ok, then. I’m not denying anything as you must remember I’m doing more technical side of the server. If that’s the real issue, why didn’t you create a proper report, with explanation of the case, proper screenshots (however they can be so well fabricated, as I’ve found out recently), even better, some snippets of the videos. We will be doing a revamp how filing complains work, as it does not work very well when it is happening on a discord.

My point is, if you would really care about putting an evidence, you would do in such a way that it’s not even open for interpretation. And the videos are always the best for it. We are even having this in our rules, that you should have a recording tool always ready to capture things in game - these days they are coming as a package in most video drivers.

We cannot treat every screenshot or a slice of a conversation as an ultimate truth - CONTEXT is everything and this can be manipulated by players - this comes from the experience. It’s a shame that you’ve just shut the door and abandoned the base and left the server, instead of calming the emotions down and coming back to this issue with much “cooler heads”.

It was a war between two big clans with a lot of hours. Rule was applied to this war that is meant to help new players to grow, between us and azzazel this rule doesn’t make sense. You told Thebes we should’ve given you more time to investigate before we do anything. Why do you ask this while not giving us any kind of explanation, but give punishment and threats of permanent ban? You say we didn’t get banned from the game and we could’ve kept playing, who wants to keep playing on server where you don’t know when you get permanently banned for something that wasn’t in the rules. (Warned for having torches in the base for example).

Azzazel and Miracle camped my first clan. They jumped inside the base and kept killing us when ever we spawned on our bed. You told them off for it, we were new to the game and not max level. We had no chances of fighting these guys. This is the kind of situation you enforce this rule. Not when two clans with thousands of hours fight each other. If we were to destroy their base and they were rebuilding, again another situation when I understand the rule. Their base was standing and they were strong, why do you want the fighting to end?

1 Like

I can easily tell you why. And this is not the first time when it happened - because this war between both clans was becoming TOXIC, it wasn’t just PvP or healthy raiding.

Why do I think that was the case? Simple. The amount of requests between both fighting sides that someone broke the rule, even though very often that wasn’t always the case, was skyrocketing with every raid attempt on both sides of the conflict. To the point that you started to not only fighting in-game but on rules. This happened at least twice during the existence of the server. And we now very quickly see that it’s not a normal competitive fighting. It is better to pause that kind of situation because in the past when we did nothing, other players started to be drawn into this, to make it a true mess.

As I said earlier, you don’t see this from admin perspective, but always as an injustice done to you, but really it has nothing to do with taking sides by the admin. Then players are playing victims and that everyone is against them including admin.

I do understand however that there are always emotions during raids, it just not everyone can control them very well.

@Ceridian You had evidence regarding the banners I sent you photos so that’s not really correct, they should of had a ban and that would have been correct but instead we get a ban for fighting a clan with 2.5k hours on your server. Totally crazy that’s why you lost 10 players in one go are you saying we are all wrong?

Banners, I must admit, were used as means for base defence, but UNFORTUNATELY this wasn’t an exploit (mechanics that is completely not intended/glitch), they worked exactly as described and it was in this instance our fault that we haven’t forseen it how they might be used.

When you’ve told us about it, next day I’ve started adding mechanics to the mod that will block them completely next time. And 2-3 days later we’ve released a mod patch - so they couldn’t be used in such a way not by rule but even mechanically in the game.

Okay, this was a toxic war that needed a pause you say. Why is it us that is in fault? You said there was reports from both sides, but it was us who got the fighting ban and threats of permanent ban. Just tell both sides to stop fighting, if it’s like you said.

Ok @Ceridian another reason why we left, they used banners to stop us raiding them not for pvp in a pve server . We where raiding them and couldn’t place bombs and the same thing happened in there new base and you are trying to tell us they did it by “accident” cant you understand how unfair that is?

I think this was only the case because this tipping point happened when you’ve attacked them. But it is fair to say, that maybe that how it should be done. You see, why this open discussion and CALM hasn’t properly happen? And the only answer to that is that it was public on a discord chat and there was just a big mess. That’s why that is a lesson for us admins for the future.