[PL/EU] Ostoja Wygnańców Start - 16.05 Welcome! [PVP] [New Server] [EVENTS] (19:00-22:00 pvp)

*Welcome to the server Ostoja Wygnańców*

Serwer name: [PL/EU] Ostoja Wygnańców Wipe16.05
IP: 86.31.157.72:8888
PVP: Monday-Friday 19:00 - 22:00
Week 18:00 - 22:00
God Avatars Enabled: No
EXP: 2.0
HARV: 3.0
Max Players: 60
Max player in Clan: 5

Regulations and rules:

1. Personal culture required.
    1.1) Chat in Polish / English.
  2. Do not block teleport obelisks or places where bosses and NPC opponents appear. 3) Please do not use bullying, especially for low-level players . By bullying, it is meant very often to make life difficult for selected players / clans, which can lead to his quick discouragement from the game and leaving the server - in short, “don’t be a pig :)”.
  3. Prohibition of destroying buildings created by the administration to improve the quality of the game (maps , event buildings).
  4. Server restart in hours: 04:00.
  5. Have respect for admins.
  6. The regulations and rules are subject to change, and players will be informed about them 7.1) Failure to comply with the rules and rules may be punished.
  7. We wish everyone a good game and good luck.

1)Wymagana kultura osobista.
1.1)Czat w języku polskim/angielskim.
2)Nie wolno blokować obelisków teleportujących, ani miejsc gdzie pojawiają się bossy i przeciwnicy NPC.
3)Uprasza się o niestosowanie bullyingu, w szczególności do niskopoziomowych graczy.
Poprzez bullying rozumie się bardzo częste uprzykrzanie życia wybranemu graczowi/klanom,
co może doprowadzić do jego szybkiego zniechęcenia do gry i opuszczania
serwera – krótko mówiąc „nie bądź świnia :)”.
4)Zakaz niszczenia budowli stworzonych przez administrację w celu poprawy jakości gry (mapy, budowle eventowe).
5)Restart serwera w godzinach: 04:00
6)Miej szacunek dla adminów.
7)Regulamin i zasady mogą ulec zmianie o czym gracze będą informowani.
7.1)Niestosowanie się do regulaminu i zasad może być karane.
8)Życzymy wszystkim miłej gry i powodzenia.