Place of Derkoto disappeared

OK so what The F**K is going on. I had a temple already for Derkoto. with a named priest. I went to upgrade it. Went out exploring. and when I came back it was gone. Eveything the temple, the Priest, all the stuff I had in it . I made a few potions. I looked in my log and it says it lost stability. WTF … how do I get it back .

2 Likes

My set temple did the exact same thing. Had all religious temples maxed and for whatever reason out of all them Set disappeared for no reason.

2 Likes

If you’re playing on official, you can’t get it back without grinding to craft a new one, sorry. If you’re playing private, ask your admin if there’s something they can do. If you’re on singleplayer, just spawn a new one in.

Just wondering though, for troubleshooting purposes, could you describe the location you had your shrine? Where on the map did you build? Was it built on the bare ground, on foundation pieces, or ceiling pieces? There’s an open thread on the PC Bugs forum. You might want to contribute your experiences there as well, let them know there is an issue.

1 Like

I think the goddess is displeased with you misspelling her name.

11 Likes

first u should check logs for missing stuff in red… maybe u play on PVP and someonne destroyed it…

edit line, somehow i hate when peoples write stuff without even writing basic server settings…because with info like on with server play, nobody can even help what happened… PVE - its bug PVP-C bug 50% PVP - someone just destroyed it, soo, info about game settings when ask something … PLEASE…

2 Likes

Thanks BB, I’ll check the thread

The altar was on bare ground, there was nothing touching it on any direction, I know it is imprecise but it was built between the noob river and the Boss Crocodile’s chest

I think that was your thread that I linked.

1 Like

You cant leave render distance when upgrading your altars to level 3. Known bug, been around for well over a year.

On bare ground it won’t be around for too long due to decay, better to put it on foundations. Use a repair hammer to check the decay timers.

1 Like

Hahahahah indeed it was, I just noticed ! Thank you very much

Thanks man

1 Like

I had built it on a ceiling foundation. Lucky for my my admin said they will get me a new one.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you lost your Derketo shrine Krixuss. Not trying to lecture or rub salt into the wound here, but you just encountered one of the unwritten laws of Conan Exiles. Just as we should never let a Legendary weapon get to low before repairing it, or take non-expendable followers to the Volcano biome, I have a spot of advice for future shrine upgrades. Always remove your Priest and any crafted items from the shrine before upgrading it then place them back in it after the process has completed itself. To lose ones shrine is bad enough, but to lose your Priest and all of your items too is even worse.

In addition to placing it on foundations, it is also a good idea that to ensure that nothing else is nearby which could potentially interfere with it spawning in. This includes followers, chests, standing torces, etc. I literally even ensure that I clear all rocks, trees, branches, enemies, and so forth are cleared/harvested before beginning the upgrade, and ensure that it is not too close to the side of a cliff. Just to help you get your Manifestation of Zeal back up as quickly as possible, are you collecting insects the faster way by using a Hatchet on plant fibre bushes?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.