Placeables for Architects of Argos DLC

PC patchnotes: Will be available once the patch is out (ETA 2pm Oslo time)
PS4 patchnotes: PS4 Patch (07.05.2020) - Update 40: Followers II (AI stances and command system) + The Architects of Argos DLC pack!

Xbox Patchnotes: Will be available once the patch is out (ETA 1pm Oslo time)

1 Like

Completely agree @Ko6ka and @Frillen . I actually touched on this myself in the most recent Dev Stream Recap. I would very much like some new variations of the existing Cupboards and Chests as you said. However, I would also like some new, alternative storage options too. Most notably:

• Chest of Drawers
  • Bookcase
  • Storage Barrels

To compliament the existing types. Especially the chest of drawers.

2 Likes

Bookshelf would be a godsend. I can work around other missing furniture but I’m sorely missing a bookshelf.

Why they don’t make stylish (“dlc like”) furnaces, forges, traps, etc.? :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

The update has been delayed. New ETA 16:00 Oslo Time.

1 Like

Thats a new thing… PC getting the patch as latest :smiley:

This is the content of the DLC for those stuck waiting:

Find more information here (and ignore the title):

1 Like

It is good to know that for once we are not the guinea pigs, reading about the server issues. Consoles always wanted to be first. They can see now what it is like :smile:

2 Likes

Hey all,

Please be aware of this PSA we posted a bit ago:

We’ll update that thread once we’ve got any more news.

1 Like

Guess not that soon after all now as its on hold!!

Didnt have time to play, only patch loaded. But it also looks like, the coloring of buidlings have some issues:

+

Black ice is now “military fortress” :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

sad and interesting to say the least lol
sorry you had to experience that.

not included in the year 2… 9.99€ not for me…

I’m already playing with the new DLC on XBOX

2 Likes

I was one of the Testlive Test Players and the performance on Testlive was really good. Didn’t found any issues about performance. But of course we couldn’t test the DLC stuff :innocent: Maybe there is a problem with the DLC , let’s wait till tomorrow and and enjoy the beautiful weather.
And @Palm522: let the console players win this time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just to inform you the number 12 is inspired from the original statue of Alexander the great on his horse Vukefalas(the name of the horse). When i saw with my son today this statue, electricity pased from my whole body. My son shout, dad this is Alexander the great. So, statue number 12 has a better name than ’ a man on a horse’ and it is fantastic, thank you.

2 Likes

I allready started to fix an arena and my next will be a museum (if my son stops playing fortnite and daddy takes the joystick :joy::joy::joy:). When i finish them i will ask my daughter to help me to send you a photo if you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Frankly I would do almost anything, or pay almost any price for a Crom themed re-imaging of the Forge (ie-the Blacksmiths Bench).

For CROM!! :mountain_snow: :metal:

2 Likes

nice … view :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.