Places we will not be

Hey everyone! We’re hard at work on Season 2. And while marketing won’t give me permission to tell everyone WHERE we’re going in Season 2 yet, they DID give me permission to tell you where we’re NOT going.

So I’m going to tell you countries that the new zone is NOT in. Some days I have eliminated dozens. It’s crazy in here.

Our story so far!

2/19 - East Timor, Finland

2/20 - Lesotho, Germany

2/21 - Yemen, Russia

2/22 - Australia, France

2/23 - Guatemala, Brazil, Laos, Cabo Verde

2/24 - Myanmar, Cuba, any US State West of the Mississippi

2/25 - Botswana, Swaziland, United Kingdom, Italy

2/26 - Belarus, Madagascar, Mauritius, Comoros, Seychelles, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, Solomon Islands, Marshall Islands, Palau, Nauru, Vanuatu, Tuvalu, Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, New Zealand, Micronesia, Kiribati

2/27 - Algeria, Burkina Faso, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan

2/28 - EUROPE GOES DOWN - Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Czechia, Denmark, Netherlands, San Marino, The Vatican, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Malta, Monaco, Andorra, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Slovenia

3/1 - NOT THE MIDDLE EAST - Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia

3/2 - NOT IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE - United states, Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Bahamas, Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republican, St Kitts and Nevis, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Saint Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada

3/3 - 5 more countries down - Morocco, Vietnam, Somalia, Bhutan, Egypt

3/4 - North Korea, South Korea, Zimbabwe, Mozambique

3/5 - It is on planet Earth. It is a UN member state. That state is not Libya or Chad.

3/6 - Nepal, Malaysia, Mongolia

3/7 - Mauritania, Senegal, Gambia, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone

3/8 - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia

3/9 - NO GUINEAS - Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, and Nigeria (which isn’t a guinea, but I don’t care)

3/10 - Kenya, Ethiopia, Namibia

3/11 - Asia is out, plus one more! - Cambodia, Thailand, China, India, Bangladesh, Niger That leaves only the following countries:

3/12 - THE CONGO HAS FALLEN - Angola, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, Zambia

3/13 - Benin, Togo, Ivory Coast

** Djibouti, Eritrea, Gabon, Ghana, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, South Africa, Sudan, Tunisia, Uganda**

Back with more tomorrow! Current state of the globe here (as of 3/13): https://imgur.com/a/9ZQyi Also, another map of ruled out areas: https://imgur.com/a/bgq8g

(also, I removed Western Sahara and Greenland as options, as they are not countries) (Greenland is apparently owned by Denmark, I think we all learned a lot here today)

Only 11 countries left…Not much time left

Let speculation commence

Tampa is still in the lead, DON’T DISAPPOINT ME TRON.

Tronthread! According to some, you should just release the map or something, I mean, clearly you can, because release teasers aren’t a planned thing, and you should give people everything they ask for. :wink:

Is it a state or Antarctica since it’s not a country tomorrow?

It’s something slightly more nebulous than that. You’ll see, I already drew up the maps! :slight_smile:

China…China will never be in this game unless funcom risk to be banned in China unless that’s Fusang
(They will not, as they are doing Conan Exile there…)

It could be an autonomous region like The Vatican. Disclaimer: I have no advanced knowledge of what’s to come.

The Vatican is a recognized state by the UN and is on my big list o’ countries.

Rhodesia? Ceylon?

stop saying things that aren’t countries! :slight_smile:

Tampa has a flag ergo country.

Telangana India xD

Zaire? South Africa? Does Atlantis count as a country?

No flag, no country.
:rofl:

but-do-you-have-a-flag

Oslo, Norway. (Hey, worth a shot.)
Finnmark, Norway (It’s cold, dark and desolate enough for SWL mood! Go go !)

Chile and/or Peru - still need to check up on those sneaky Mayans.

That’s Incan territory though.

(Argentina would be an interesting place though)

If we want to be pedantic, technically Greenland is autonomous constituent country under the Kingdom of Denmark that has its own government and parliament. They have home-rule and are defined as separate people with the right to self determinate, so you could consider them a country, even if they’re technically not :stuck_out_tongue: