Players claiming to be moderators harrassing us with foundations building on our already claimed land

Please help us on Official Server 3961 PvE a clan claiming to be moderators continue to prevent me for finishing builds. Their harrassment is becoming unbearable. They built pathways over the entire map claiming 80% of the land and some how keep reclaiming land we already owned and last night they managed to prevent me from building, made it so using the maproom to an obelisk was instant death and crashed us. They claim to be moderators but were extremely inappropriate if they were. Believe they are hacking as they crashed my clan mates system doing the whole harassment phase. They own almost the whole map now with roads. I paid for this game before it was free and I will never purchase another funcom game if this is how you operate >:frowning:

1 Like

There are no moderators on official servers. So their self righteous claims are a pile of BS.

You can report the clan using the link provided. Harassment and Griefing Issues

My suggestion is move to another server. We’re friendly on PVE Official 3890 :wink:

If you have Problems with Griefing and Herrasment here you found the latest Information from Funcom.

If you need more assistance please
DM one of the Community Team