Players trying to steal Raid loot on PvE

Last night my clan played a couple level V purges to work out any spawning issues and to refine out defense. At the end of the final purge fought, we were visited by two other players who tried to swoop in and snatch our loot. One died at the very end of the purge, but the other I had to race to the Raid boss corpse for the keys. I beat him there by a mile, but still… We play on a PvE official server. Is this kind of theft even possible on a PvE? I’m assuming the player who died at the end of the raid was rushing in to open the chests as soon as the boss was killed, but he got caught up in the straglers and fell. We took his arms and displayed them in our treasury.

1 Like

Yes it is possible in PVE. Just like a PVP player who tried to kill and loot everyone in a surge that I summoned. Just a griefer who couldn’t take the heat in PVP Servers.

1 Like

I suspect a first taste of purge griefing. On Official PVE Server 2502, there is a small building north of The Broken Highway, with an Argossian fountain and two entrances with Turanian archways, meant to help new players. Also there, was a Cimmerean III Dancer, for when I teleport there.
Today I teleported there, no dancer. But a short distance to the south, a Lemurian Fighter I was standing in the desert. Event log said a Lemurian Fighter two had killed her. So I am leaning towards some jagaloon(s) weaponising a purge, probably trying to get that outpost leveled. Only forcing me to get another dancer from Conan’s tavern, this time wall her in on the roof.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.