PlayStation Update 2.4/2.4.6 Official Discussion Megathread

It does the freezing every 5 seconds on every map. Even in the main menu of conan. I played gran turismo sport, gta 5, rocket league and absolutely no issues.

And there it happened, as i had already written. my complete base was destroyed and i could not defend myself, thanks to these lags. thanks funcom -.-

1 Like

That really blows my wife and I just finished a purge from the bats on a private Siptah server with no problems this must be a server to server issue I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Consider your self lucky not to experience these issues and keep your money. You know that I respect you but things you donā€™t experience is hard to understand. The forum has a small percentage of the player base of the game, in @anon83039162 s chat room for 3728 and 8080 only 3 persons are forum members, the chat room has more than 50 or more, I am not sure. If Zeb allowed me I would send you screen shots of the screams of these players trying to play the gameā€¦
We love the game like you, maybe more, we ask for help, we are desperated, thank you

2 Likes

No need to send me anything, I know how you feel. Yeah, I am lucky to be able to play the game, because I wanted to return to Conan with Siptah release, but was not able to do so due to technical issues and bugs. The game still has a lot of issues (like rendering problems), but at least I can finally start exploring Siptahā€¦ As far as understand, the players discovered that the freezes happen due to voice chat bug. Itā€™s interesting why some players have it and others donā€™tā€¦

2 Likes

@3LiON , For the record, I use no voice chat :rofl::rofl::rofl:. This is just a speculation of a member that thinks that this is the problem and he find the solution, forcing other persons to do idiotic tests, I believe tomorrow admin will answer to these issues and place some order here :wink:.
I am really happy you have no issues m8, looking forward for your next competition build, I wish you the best, cheers :+1:t6:

2 Likes

I was not the one who came up with the correlation between the two issues but, it looks like that this NOT the causation.

Anywayā€¦

Come on now :joy: Thatā€™s a little harsh donā€™t you think?

You did ask about the automute bug and I showed you how to see if you had it and you donā€™t after all.

1 Like

@h3rb1 , I was not referring to you at all my dear friend, you were more than kind and helpful like you always are, I cannot thank you enough for this. You know exactly who started this rumor about mute chat whatever and he encisted tho some other members did his tests that this was the problem and no other. You are a shining star in this forum, it is a privilege for us to have you here, thank you for all your help and support all this time :+1:t6:
For the record my son joined his server and the other 2 players was not muted.
When I did this test with my sons account I was in 3728 alone, I started a new character to have him ready for the transferring :wink:. Thank you very much for everything my dear friend

3 Likes

Thanks @stelagel, I appreciate it. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

For those of you not experiencing the rubber banding and five minute freeze, do you find that the gameā€™s performance has dropped significantly from before this patch? As I have explained earlier in here, mine certainly has.

2 Likes

For me, personally, the issues introduced with the 2.3 update are still there and itā€™s not worse.

• Enemy teleportation (I hit them and now they are behind me)
  • Switching from low resolution to high resolution with everything that I look at (even stuff already loaded)
  • load screens that take too long (I can hear my character getting hit, then finally I can see the action)

Single player seems a bit better than online

2 Likes

I get bad sound delay as well. Sometimes, everything is nearly silent while fighting or harvesting, then when the action is done, all the sounds pile on nearly at once. :confused:

This did not happen as much before.

2 Likes

I will have to check this out, I normally play with my own soundtrack in the background.

1 Like

Please let me know what is like.

1 Like

I discovered that this happens when I am near to the crafting benches. After I removed all the crafting benches from my base, the issue disappeared

1 Like

for me the General performance is almost the same as it was pre patch , but i can confirm the low Res to high res , close to workbenches and if i come out of my house - rubberbanding only if i move if not everythings has been loaded , night times is worse that during daylight

btw chaning the res from of the ps4 1080p to 720p does not help in anyway just makes the game look awful

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip, I will have to try it in MP, single player is not that bad.

1 Like

I confirm your issues. This however is not new, it came with 2.4. The funniest thing is the rock nose voice from all the npcs :rofl::rofl::rofl:. After 2.4 we haveā€¦

Sound delay in simple things like farming nodes, jumping, fighting etcā€¦

Rock nose voice, more than 70% frequency, from all the npcs.

Invisible npcs, or mobs sometimes, but mostly npcs. The greatest issue appears on their respawn, when you farm a place for crafters, Sinners Refuge for example, 50% of the npcs respawn invisible and 70% of them speak the rock nose language :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Generally they all say the same word ROARRRR :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

5 Likes

Iā€™m just missing one trophy, then Iā€™ll have 100% done with the DLC.
Explore Siptah, only one place is missing.
I need the next update to finally discover the place.:pray:

I also noticed a few mistakes.

Sometimes you come out of a biome and the rest of the map hasnā€™t loaded.

The research workbench still doesnā€™t work.

Exactly my problem. Can confirm this.

1 Like