PlayStation Update 2.4/2.4.6 Official Discussion Megathread

The PSN version of 2.4.6 is still being worked on and will be coming at a slightly later date.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Will this help with invisible thralls and animal attacks

3 Likes

I can 100% guarantee the patch will release before the heat death of the universe

(Edit: But in all seriousness, the current ETA is early next week)

14 Likes

äø­č‹±ę–‡åˆē‰ˆēš„čæ˜ęœ‰ę²”꜉å…Øč£øļ¼Ÿ

Admin edit: Adding google translate: ā€œIs there any nudity in the Chinese and English version?ā€

JINXā€¦

Solar Wave Incoming!

1 Like

Everything ok with the update? Early this week I was hoping it meant either Monday or Tuesday :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sony certification strikes again :triumph:

3 Likes

You really have to learn to relax.
Patience is a virtue that you need as a survival gamer.
I havenā€™t been on my server for an hour.
That doesnā€™t bother me, after all, the Follower Update should come today.
So take a deep breath and get busy with something else.
Have a wonderful day dear exiles.:v:t4::grin:

Survive.Build.Dominate

1 Like

I havenā€™t been on my pvec of over an half year :slight_smile:
And I know that this update will not help to change the loading screen situation but I hope this can improve the grafical and thrall and invisible npc issues so I can enjoy again the pve I am playing while waiting for the pvec solutionā€¦

If there is no fix then I really hope that the update donā€™t produce new and more issues, becouse than you have to wait again 2 month or more for maybe a fix.

Anyway I think that there are some bigger problems with the certification process becouse of the silence of the mods here after saying that the update comes early this weekā€¦

funcom please let us know, communication is important

5 Likes

So you managed to release the follower cap and start deleting some of my thralls automatically but you still havenā€™t fixed any of the issues in the exiled lands!? I mean seriously what kind of priorities do you have? Fix your broken game guys. Iā€™ve invested thousands of hours in this and playing it currently makes my eyes bleed. Itā€™s awful. Itā€™s like cyberpunk when it first came out right now. I would have bought Siptah already but Iā€™m not buying anything from you guys again until you fix the base game.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

First of all we would like to thank you for being patient with us when it comes to the upcoming PS patch.

Like @AndyB previously mentioned, we were expecting the patch to come out this week but things happened and the patch has been delayed a bit.
Currently we are working on making sure the PS version will not be affected by the building stability issue that was introduced on the 2.4.6 patch on PC and Xbox platforms.

We hope to have the patch released as soon as possible.

Again, thank you for being so patient with us and we hope you can wait a bit longer for the patch.

15 Likes

6 Likes

Dana has there been any words from the dev team on this issue yet? I asked in the thread itself too, but I know our CMs often communicate through this one, so thought I would also ask here where it is nice and visible.

1 Like

But then in these cases the whole certification process is reset? I hope notā€¦

1 Like

On one hand, I want to ask if the patch doesnā€™t make certification, does it mean it will be delayed until after the summer break concludes in Scandinaviaā€¦
But then I realized, if the answer is yes, then there is likely no one in the office to answer the question anyway.
If it does happen there is someone who is working through the vacation season, not only are they not on vacation when everyone else is, but they are going to absorb the entirety of the anxiety and outrage that a month+ delay would give rise to.
Unenviable situation.

If the answer is no, it will (and not entirely unwarrantedly) invite the chorus to sing the internet equivalent of ā€œare we there yetā€ with significant fervour. Customers will want answers that the community rep will likely not have answers for.

So, while I want to ask, I also realize it wonā€™t help me on any meaningful level. Honestly, it only impacts my game play by influencing when I should farm the materials to give my guard thrall the new reiver armour. Patch or not I have at least another week of foot shuffling and playing fragment of power slots in the tower before I develop the necessary spine to summon at the Gray One pools.
Iā€™m trying to play through this time as an Ironman challenge. If my character dies, thatā€™s it, start again from scratchā€¦ So Iā€™m a little more cautious than usual.

1 Like

pscertification

7 Likes

One day, I hope, we can ā€œfinallyā€ have a fully working Exiles, and all be posting positive comments instead of reporting problems. Maybe Iā€™m being too optomistic? I certainly donā€™t feel it.

1 Like