Please add a list of specific exploits so we can not break the rules

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wouldn’t this just teach people about more exploits if they put out a list of them all

2 Likes

Perhaps, but then folks would also know what to report or look for. It doesn’t also have to go into a lot of detail, just describe what it does.

I would suggest just asking a mod in a PM if unclear of the rules.

They are not shy they will tell you if something is wrong or not.

Funcom doesn’t seem, to me anyway, to be a stalker waiting to pounce on players . I also don’t think they want to punish players at all as this is a no win situation for them as no company wants to anger or annoying their customers.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but there’s no way anyone could think that fence foundation stacking was ever a legit function. I’m not sure exactly how it’s done, but I’m sure it requires a lot of manipulation of the build system. Funcom let it slide for years, but that doesn’t make it okay to do.

Most police in America won’t pull you over for going 2 mph over speed limit, but you know you’re still technically breaking the law. So no crying about it when a cop does pull you over for it. There’s a small town near me that is well known to be strict about it’s 25 mph limit.

Use Zendesk https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Forums are probably not going to give you the answers you want.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like