Please Add a Means To Re-roll on Isle of Siptah

Perhaps I should explain it better why I wrote the way I did :slight_smile:
What I meant is… Is it worth it for Funcom to add an escape feature to Siptah?
The reason I raised that question is because as a company they also have an interest in how valuable a feature that will take X amount of time/money to add is to the game.

As players we are different, you are absolutely right there, some will want an ending scenario for Siptah while others may not care much about it.
Maybe if it was more fleshed out with some kind of reward for the recreation of character after escaping, I could see it be more useful.
Infact there was an interesting discussion about this topic a couple of years ago…

That is at best half right, many pvp players also care about the lore and journey steps besides the xp boost, to think that pvp players only care about how fast they can get ready to fight isn’t entirely true :wink:

Oh and just for the record, you seem to always put me in the category of pvp players and to answer that…
No I am not a pvp player, not anymore at least, I did play pvp a looong time ago, but stopped because of offline raiding, cheats, hacks, exploits.
For a very long time I’ve been mostly playing pve on official servers, occassionally pve-c, but still mostly pure pve :slight_smile: