Please add some of this

Please more hair style options, permanent tattoos until you change it for another one or clear it with a new option, Conan Atlantean armor recipe at the bazaar , a potion to change yourself into a beast or demon for a short time become stronger, more dungeons what about the door where the executioner monstrosity is it should be let you get into a dungeon and the ice wall at the godbreaker dungeon should be breakable there is too much more possibilities at the map like this also can be amazing if you can hit while you jumping like even when you don’t have a weapon do a kick in the air that could be great, be able to at facial hair to the thralls and actually add facial hair to some NPC’s too add different body shapes fat tall thin even midgets different color skins like blue and red add that weapon with the chain and steel ball with spikes at the end of it, more variety in the new bazaar armors cos almost there all look the same, more clothes will be existing and well I have so more ideas that probably add at another Topic, thanks for all the fun and I hope you consider it some of my ideas.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.