Please buff Conan's Atlantean Sword and nerf Silent Legion Armor

No reading, no make sense.

2 Likes

If we had a light and medium armor version of silent legion, then they could at the same time remove all other armor (except 1 cold resistance armor) from the game, since most people would wear only the best armor in the game, what silent legion surely is.

Sure, everyone who uses a broad, generalized, would use that armor. But that wouldnt allow a 50str+50acc build. So spezialized builds will still rely on other armors - or rather combos of different armors. (And it’s probably already like that… I guess the best way is combining different sets instead of going all out for one set.)

So if legion armor is supposed to be the best… why are so many people not using that armor?
Because what is best totally depends on the situation/player.

People are not using legion armor, because you lose the dodge when you wear heavy armor and that takes away all skill aspects of fights and turn combat into the old mechanic, just standing there, tanking the damage and slashing away…

1 Like

Which can be evaded by 40 agility. (Or which one was it? That act like a armorclass below?)

it’s been my experience that anyone who says the extra stats on SL armor are people who used 3-4 pieces of it and trade off the head piece and boots(the dump stats). And yes, most people ARE wearing it. Watch any pvp video and you’ll see maybe 1-2 people not wearing during clan vs clan battles. Log into any pvp server and see everyone running around in it except for newbies. Hell, log into any RPPvP server and you get these exact same arguments that “it’s not that good cause of the stats” while 80% of the server says they’re wearing it “cause it’s the only plate armor” in a setting where plate is non-cannon…

So yeah, it’s OP and everyone knows it’s OP. Swapping out the helmet and boots cause those are generally considered dump stats doesn’t mean it’s “not that great”.

The legion armor is only useful in the volcano and hot areas. Wearing the armor in cold areas is dumb. As it has zero cold protection. I made the other exiles armors and the perfects heavies out rank legion in defense.

You still seem to miss the point, that I never asked for another change to the armor, then that the crafting costs get increased so that they match the crafting cost of other epic armors.

2 Likes

Black Ice,Harden steel and alchemical base are not common resources. Have you spend skill points on armors? I have.

So do you say that spending skill points for epic armors and using the perfected linings to craft a regular epic armor is not cheaper then crafting silent legion armor?
Silent legion is in most parts considered the best armor in the game and it is easier to craft then any of the other epic armors. That is my point and I’d be surprised if you disagree because of any other reason then to be trolling, like your first comment in this post.

1 Like

That would mean that armor using a perfect fill-thingy (dont know what its called in english) instead of the normal one. As that only requires a normal fill-thingy and some elephant hide, it wont mean a significantly higher cost, which seems to be the thing you are after?
I mean, sure. That should be changed. (Not only for legion armor though, there is at least a second one like that.)

1 Like

Yes, that is all that I was asking for. It’s a really easy change aswell, so I was hoping they just quickly adjust that before launch.

1 Like

What drugs are you on? None perfect and perfect exiles armors are cheaper than legion.

Hi Moos, or suggest that Conan’s Atlantean sword stays at 50 dmg, But add the stat " Bleed " :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Or add +5 to Strength, that be fitting since Conan is obviously the strongest character.

1 Like

Hi Moos, yea i would rather have the strength, i just relized last night, for the build i picked , and wearing the Kambujan armor,Zamorian pants, And the climbing gear, im like 4 points shy from unlocking another perk, i even have war paint on too :sob:oh and i wear the sand storm mask, the mask im willing to change, is there any helms that have strength stat? i havn’t made any yet

Darfari, kabujan, that hyborian slaver armor. At least those three come with strenght.
I think (but am not sure!) that medium armor learnt at witchqueen comes with strengh on the helmet, or it gives acc. One of those. I dont have all armors in mind though…

2 Likes

Omg, thanks for reminding me of 2 things, i forgot while i was testing treasure chests in the Jungle for legendary drop rates i went in and killed her and got the recipes i make the lemurian warriors helm, and as for the second thing, do you know if regular chest are even supposed to have legendary drops?

1 Like

Yes there are really, really old versions of some legendary weapons, which also got reported already. They can spawn in normal chests along with other stuff, but of course deal tons of less damage.

Other than that, the legendary chests (unfortunately) look the same like big chests, so they might appear as normal ones, but they arent.
I kind of hope they will be redesigned to look older/dustier. As if they really contains something precious, not those plain resources.

2 Likes