Please buff Conan's Atlantean Sword and nerf Silent Legion Armor

Ok, i thought i read it in here months ago, i recognized the nameless daggers and tals sword or something like that

Flissa is not playing on my server anymore, but I still like to advertise her guides, which are great ressources for Conan Exiles: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1120599220
In the index on the guide, scroll down (use the slider on the scroll bar, otherwise your mousewheel will burn) a lot, click on Unobtainable / Uncraftable Weapons: and there you can find, among other stuff, all the old legendary weapons. I found one of those in a (wooden?) chest the other day at the wheel of pain in the sepamaru city. I know that you can also find old legs in the pirate ship.

1 Like

cool thanks Moos :smile:

Right back at you. Clearly you suck at pvp and reason why you want to nerf legion armor. I made other exiles perfect and none flawless perfect. Clearly the perfects armors out ranks legion armor. That not even counting flawless perfects.

Go to the wikia for the game. It list the stats for flawless perfects. Clearly you didn’t do your homework on this topic.

Last response to you @Bryan_Skull :
Read #2 of the first post in this thread and if you still don’t understand what I’m asking for, then just go and read other posts with less words in them that are easier to understand.

2 Likes

You want to nerf legion armor. Have you use skill points on other armor? Your data is lacking. I don’t see a flawless legion armor. Do you farm black ice? I doubt it. Clearly your server harvest setting is too high. You need to jump from PVP to PVE. Your PVP skills are lacking. Heavy Armor protects more. Have you try the perfect versions of heavy armors?

So far the only perfect heavy armor avaliable( out of purges) are the basic one that every lvl 4 armorer can craft and the Hyrkanian. I havent tested the Hyrkanian armor yet as I didnt manage to get Jehungir Horseshoe. the flawless heavy armor leaves me with a 802 armor while legion puts it to 880, while Hyrkanina armor have better armor than the common one I doubut it will outstand the SL armor. Above all that its bonus is for bow users only that will questionable be wearing a heavy armor.

For the purge only armorers, purge itself is not working for everyone atop of it the person must have the luck for it to spawn and it dont get killed by a guard thrall. So yes, the SL armor plays the role of the best armor in the game right now, at least the viable one besides the cheap mats to craft.

Ps.: For the connan gear I feel like it should be what it is. They pointed that DLCs in this game will be for cosmetic only not power, so thats what it is on that exclusive gear.

1 Like

Legion armor isn’t getting a perfect version.

Black Ice in snow area. Legion armor =Death in cold areas.

Vit 30 for life. yay!. 3/4 of map on sun, yay! There is game out of cold area and black ice, yay!

1 Like

You forgot ■■■■■■■■ over OFFLINE single PLAYERS.

There’s no reason to nerf silent legion, it worth nothing in PvP.
Conan sword is too easy to obtain to even considering buff, hundreds times easier than mitra spear which was nerfed to trash state.

I probably should not have used the word nerf, but I really didn’t expect people to only read the first 6 words of a sentence.

I am not asking for a nerf to the stats of the Silent Legion Amor. I never was!

I was suggesting that the recipe gets changed so that it uses the Perfected Heavy Lining instead of just the cheap regular Lining. Because the best armor in the game should not be the cheapest to make.

But Funcom obviously thinks it’s a great idea to make the best stuff the cheapest, just like Obsidian and Star Metal Tools which are cheaper to make and maintain then Hardened Steel and Acheronian Tools for example.

1 Like

Congrats on writing the dumbest **** I ever read on this forum @Bryan_Skull .

2 Likes

Hi, in the dev stream i think Jens said they were going to nerf it.

Right back at you. The legion armor was suppose to be used in the volcano area. It was suppose to be an end game armor. There is only 1 version of it.

The devs do like ■■■■■■■■ over OFFLINE single PLAYERS. Great another ark. ._.

Than i would agree, it’s cheap enough to be on all my clan thralls

We’re looking at armor balance.
I also noted down the input with the Atlantean Sword. If anything Oscar might go over the stats and make sure they are balanced as intended :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can tell you right now they’re not, or at least they shouldn’t be considered as intended.

You have one single armor set that basically Trump’s all.

That’s not just unbalanced, that’s pìss poor game design.

If that’s it:
Why do all gloves grant +1 stats even when flawless?
The gloves are the most unbalanced, as the legion ones grant +3.
I am not asking for legion to grant +1 vitality on gloves, but rather all flawless parts granting +2, meaning gloves as well.

And as for reworking the sword - or even weapons in general. How does the massive archery-useless feedback sit with You? (Sorry, I just had to ask about that.)