Please Fix Purges

Purges are great - when you are online
Ive just been hit twice in quick succession when i’ve been offline.
In the last one I lost half my base, thralls, resources, crafting benches and ‘stuff’
I didn’t think it was meant to work like this since thralls dont seem to work yet defending your base

Yep. You know what I learned about purges last night? That there is a 4 hour window purge time. And it’s during my bedtime. So, I’m supposed to schedule myself for those 4 hours every time my purge meter is in range OR suffer the wrath of an offline purge. And this is supposed to be fun? Right? If I need a schedule for a game I’m done.

Not fun.

1 Like

this is why fighter/archer thralls for.

Or playing somewhere else that server wont purge offline people…

That’d be fine… if they didn’t put down their weapons after a bit, and then just do nothing :frowning:

So I’ve recently ran into a frost giant offline purge. What I’m doing is managing my purge meter to pop it on a weekend. The meter fills up with every action except grinding mats out so be careful of your actions. If your farming npcs the purge can happen. I like it it also falls in line 1 hr after PvP starts and 1 hr before it ends. Had 3 purged in one night while defending a base from a 10 man raid. The excitement was real. Still have my base. 3 man clan 4 life.

Hilarious comment. FIghter/Archer thralls don’t do anything. They have no hitpoints after you log out and they don’t attack anything.

But, thanks for the laugh.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.