Please make Conan Exiles Mobile

There is Ark Mobile. Make Conan Exiles Mobile with crossplay. I would pay for it. Same service system with crossplay makes it a bit easier and I can enjoy Conant Exiles on the go!

1 Like

Ark mobile is an extremely gutted version of the game, not a port of the full game. CE on mobile wouldn’t really work unless they dumbed it down a massive amount. Touch controls are too simple for the controls, and it would be a massive quality dip necessary to even render a sizeable build without melting your phone

4 Likes

Agreed hard enough to play simple games on phones .

1 Like

Not hard enough my friend straight up boring playing simple games, everyone assumed mobile gaming would be like a portable console but far from it even though most phones have the capability to do it to a degree.

Phones may have better processing speeds and built in gpus now, but size, heat, and battery are limiting factors; on top of an operating system not built to handle it. Phones still have many, many technical limitations stopping them from competing in the gaming hardware market.

3 Likes

This was always something I knew but never understood why everyone thought Mobile gaming was going to crush consoles.

It already has.
From a purely financial pov, mobile games are a more profitable market than PC or consoles.

Mobile games enjoy wide appeal as they’re usually simple games that you can pick up and play whenever, Wordle for example. It’s also the reason the freemium model works so well for the platform, people feel less guilty about spending a little money every now and then.

In contrast, PC & console require a fairly significant upfront investment before you can even begin playing a game and at least a basic understanding of the tech involved.

1 Like

Cause alot of people think they can make something that will out do what ever Nintendo has going.

OR…

You know, they make platform for people to use… but then its filled with junk and fodder.
Same as VR… it’ll never take off inless it get fully supported.
VR got some nice stuff now… its like 3d Movies craze… its Great when done well. But then abunch of people show up with half-ass garbage.
Alot of it is just cheap to make games, that bring in Cash Money with MT’s.

Cost alone to degrade a game to run lower end hardware is expensive…not mention time and effort.

I’ve seen some good ports. Pretty rare on handhelds. I doubt CE would be worth investment to shrink it down.
I could see them making a handheld Exile Lands… it wouldn’t be Conan Exiles outright. Just its own thing, own combat, and building would be set pieces, and not blocks.

1 Like

I really don’t like mobile games. I don’t like boiled fish either.

5 Likes

Just use GeForce Now and other streaming services

2 Likes

Doesn’t it already work on the latest Surface Pro?

microtransactions are sure a way to make money but that should be a separate thing entirely from the concept because before these games survived mostly on the initial sale. Later on DLC, then excessively priced micro-crap.

Funcom seems to have their hands full with three versions of the game. Mixing Android and iOS into the pot, with the resources they have, would likely slow down updates since everything would need to be tested on so many different platforms. And I doubt crossplay would be even possible, considering the platform differences. I mean, imagine the complaints about unfairness if mobile players had to compete with top-end PC players on the same server.

1 Like

I believe that mobiles replaced successfully the portable consoles, psp etc…
I cannot see it in less than 10 years before you can have this change meaning mobiles replacing Playstation or Xbox. Replacing pc however I don’t think it will never happen. These machines are always a step ahead. They must be, gaming is just one of the hundreds of works they do. I don’t believe we will ever have the pc VS mobile conversation, pc is the creator no doubt about it :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

I actually got it to work with Steam Link. Could play Conan from my phone.

3 Likes

Wow, cool!

I mean on a technical level… that’s so cool! It wouldn’t be for me in practice though. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ugh man it’s so wonky, I’m not a fan but it’s useful for some things :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you get raided but you also need to go to the bathroom very badly :joy:

4 Likes

@SirDaveWolf
Very expensive dump m8 :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I bet this phone is over 1k, isn’t it?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.