Please make Faction Automaton available for purchase again

The Faction Automaton, currently unavailable for purchase, was originally available for purchase during The Whispering Tide event, between August 1 and August 15, 2017.

However, at the time, I was unaware that it was available for sale from a custodian vendor because this information was not listed anywhere on the official announcement, if I remember correctly. Only after the event was over did I learn that I had missed out on that pet.

Since then, I have been eagerly awaiting for an opportunity to purchase the Faction Automaton, to no avail.

Could you please make the Faction Automaton pet available for purchase again? Better yet, if you could offer The Whispering Tide event again, including all items, legends, and the like available at the time, that would probably please a substantial number of new players who never had an opportunity to participate in that event.

2 Likes

I was an original TSW player, who missed most of the original Whispering tide event due to real life circumstances and the quick nature of it. Then SWL came around and they set the event for the exact time period during which I was out of the country and couldn’t play. Just my luck that I missed out on both times the event occurred. I would love it if they would run it again, with lots of advance notice, but I highly doubt they will.

3 Likes

Re-running events and offering items like that could potentially serve as a MoF sink to try and marginally revitalize the exchange, so might make business sense.