Pls help me - problem with conection

Game mode: [any mode]
Type of issue: [problem with connecting with servers]
Server type: [anyone]
Region: [all regions]

When I look for servers, a message appears that I have no internet connection. But I can play other games. In addition, my wife on another computer on the same internet, manages to enter the servers!

The Messege in portuguese: "Conexão perdida. É preciso estar conectado à internet para jogar online.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. enter the game
  2. select servers
    3.than the messenge apeears

Have you validated your local files through Steam? If so and no joy, I would suggest a complete reinstallation.

Regards

jim

You have windows 7. There is a solution to this posted by @Narelle check here:
Link was not correct and i replaced it!! Checj 2 posts below . Ty @ bbtech

@Ragnaguard could you check that link, please. For me, it only opened the Conan Exiles main forum page, didn’t open a thread with solution.

1 Like

@bbtech. Yup was my mistake!!! Correct link is above!!! Heads up for pointing out the obvious…

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips, but yes, i already reinstalled everythuing, and deleted the remain files, and tryed to change the instalation local file… and i have a windows 8pro. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.