Poll Redo: Vote here on your opinion on the 79 bracket. Let the devs know what you think!

While the vote is close at this time, it also does not include a lot of players that are not playing until the cap is raised AND not hitting the forums.

its 50/50 which means we leave things as they are. 79 lvl bracket is damn boring so lets bring some action at 80lvl

Should be more clarity on “extend level cap 79 through the weekend” as to the actual date it would be extended to before going up to 80. Does this mean lvl 80 would happen on Monday?

i hope if voting goes like 51-49 for extending,they`ll not do it

1 Like

Give us more time! cash shop pvp xp is too much

lvl 10 necros, poms and rangers will rule the universe if you unlock 80 tomorrow.

I have the ring aas and my full t3 pvp armor in the bank and I still don’t want the level cap raised. To o much cheese mode nonsense in the end game bracket

You are pvp 6 already so you will be fine. I am at pvp 2 level and I dont complain because we’ll claim t1 pvp set, t2 accessories and t3 cloak. We are ready for 80lvl

Based on the results of the two polls here, plus the Facebook and Twitter polls, it looks like you want the level cap raised to 80 tomorrow! It was really close and, honestly, @Spreadicus’ poll acted as a tiebreaker since it was otherwise dead even on our other polls. Thanks for voting :slight_smile:

1 Like

spreadicus poll atm says 46% wanted it to go 80 and the rest wanted lvl 79 for an extended amount of time… meaning 54% wanted extended time…?

how did spreadicus’s thread act as a tiebreaker in the wrong direction then?

1 Like

We ended up cutting out responses that said “I want to extend forever” or “Make it a month”. At most, we would have extended it through the weekend and upped the cap on the 20th instead of today; based on the vote and the comments we saw, we’re keeping with the original plan. I’m sorry if that’s not what you were looking for!

(also please don’t insert political commentary, even as an aside)

Also, there’s 2 threads essentially about same topic, so I’m merging them.

I knew all those alternatives for a simple “extend” would come back and bite us in the ■■■ :rofl: need to teach spreadicus that more is not always more! Nice initiative to embrace voting tho FC!

1 Like

no biggie, it was only a week, but it was a unique opportunity we won’t be getting in the near future

ty for listening though FC.

oh and btw, happy slithering farming guys

why should we bother ourselves to farm slithering?) ~2 weeks server is closing, i`m ok with pvp rings for that time :smiley:

Aaaaannnd just as I said would happen, Everyone who has max aas and pvp 10 gear is steamrolling everyone else. Good job funcom. Way to sell out.

In this case I’m gonna have to agree completely.

Worse without bori rocks I see catching up and providing competition to be almost impossible for EU. The USA side seems like it may have some balance yet.

funny,very funny, ofc when u were zerging respads while events were going in SAME location, you have zero aa and pvp lvl :smiley:

1 Like

I thought server would be up a little longer…

what date does it end?

If you dont have the most important aas at this point and or are below pvp lvl 7-8 youve done it wrong. A few festivals to save victory tokens and vials to use with the xp doubles at 80 + the dailys. The ammount of tokens earned on this server is sick. Conquests can be turned in for prowess too u know…

But, if you use ur time fighting in global, zerg resspads or farm mats when you could lvl up… then its just like we told u so…

2 Likes